FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 2016: The year Pope Francis finally showed his hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
                                                    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/2016-t...d-his-hand

I wonder how many people believe he'll start doing the right thing in 2017. His consistent track record tends to indicate he won't.
I agree.  At this point we can only pray he'll start.
(01-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]At this point we can only pray he'll start.

Or that his papacy will end.
(01-04-2017, 05:28 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]At this point we can only pray he'll start.

Or that his papacy will end.

Gracefully abdicate? Grin
(01-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]I agree.  At this point we can only pray he'll start.

Yes, all we can do is pray for the holy father.  Our lady came to earth with a message, and performed the greatest of public miracles to validate the authenticity and importance of her message; a great  part of which was the necessity and urgency of praying for the holy father.  It's kind of ironic, the words of Archbishop Lefebvre, speaking after the council...
Quote: The destruction of the Church is progressing at a rapid pace... The pope has made himself powerless. And yet only the successor of Peter—and he alone—can save the Church.
2017 marks the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions. That alone adds a certain level of significance to Pope Francis's pontificate.