FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Milo Yiannopoulos: Catholics Are Right About Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's some language, but wow, this is refreshing.

I know Milo is a homosexual and has a long past of it. He also says he's a practicing Catholic, so has he gone celibate/continent at this point? Just my curiosity since he seems to push Catholicism pretty hard (which is good).

Was a pretty good talk for 12 minutes, but one can go MUCH more into how the Church was right all along. I'm not sure that anyone in that room really walks out of there being like, "ya know, he's right, Catholics are right" maybe at best it may get someone interested to do some research.
I'm a huge fan!

(02-16-2017, 10:17 AM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]I know Milo is a homosexual and has a long past of it. He also says he's a practicing Catholic, so has he gone celibate/continent at this point? Just my curiosity since he seems to push Catholicism pretty hard (which is good).

Was a pretty good talk for 12 minutes, but one can go MUCH more into how the Church was right all along. I'm not sure that anyone in that room really walks out of there being like, "ya know, he's right, Catholics are right" maybe at best it may get someone interested to do some research.

As far as I can tell from his talks, no he is not celibate. He admits that he is a bad Catholic, but also that the Catholic faith is true. Interesting situation.

I like Milo. He's a sinner like the rest of us, of course, and in spite of how blithely he speaks of his homosexuality, I have the sense that he actually struggles with it. In any case, he does a lot of good for the Right, so power to him in that regard.
(02-16-2017, 10:39 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]I like Milo. He's a sinner like the rest of us, of course, and in spite of how blithely he speaks of his homosexuality, I have the sense that he actually struggles with it. In any case, he does a lot of good for the Right, so power to him in that regard.
I like him too. I hope he is drawn to the Sacred Heart and becomes a faithful Catholic.
From what I've read, he thinks homosexuality is "aberrant," wants gays to "get back in the closet," and thinks the gay lifestyle hurts gays.
(02-16-2017, 11:24 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've read, he thinks homosexuality is "aberrant," wants gays to "get back in the closet," and thinks the gay lifestyle hurts gays.

Homosexuality is an aberration, a disorder, not something that should be "normalized" (while at the same time, great sympathy and charity for homosexuals is in absolute order, with no assumptions being made about individuals, with no shame attached to having the disorder in itself, etc., etc.), and they were a lot more interesting  when the active among them had more of a "down-low" sub-culture. Societal acceptance has turned them into a bunch of tongue-clucking old "church lady" types. They've become boring, with their pretend marriages and mortgages.

(02-17-2017, 01:32 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2017, 11:24 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've read, he thinks homosexuality is "aberrant," wants gays to "get back in the closet," and thinks the gay lifestyle hurts gays.

Homosexuality is an aberration, a disorder, not something that should be "normalized" (while at the same time, great sympathy and charity for homosexuals is in absolute order, with no assumptions being made about individuals, with no shame attached to having the disorder in itself, etc., etc.), and they were a lot more interesting  when the active among them had more of a "down-low" sub-culture. Societal acceptance has turned them into a bunch of tongue-clucking old "church lady" types. They've become boring, with their pretend marriages and mortgages.
In case my original post wasn't clear, I also believe it's aberrant. I had it in quotes because that was his word for it. He's obviously right.
Milo makes me laugh.  I had no idea about his stating the Catholicism is the one faith. 

The other guy that's worth a listen is Joseph Paul Watson.  Here he is on poop pop culture:

As a side thought, what's with the limey commentators getting things so right about things here in Murica?  And can I say "limeys" without triggering someone?
Pages: 1 2