FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Rad Trads in DC! Bannon, Burke and the SSPX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video from the Remnant ...

(02-18-2017, 10:26 PM)Roger Buck Wrote: [ -> ]Video from the Remnant ...

I haven't even watched more than the first few minutes yet. I just loved that title though and had to post it.  Smile

I seen this yesterday Roger! It's very clear that traditional Catholicism will soon be in the crosshairs, if were not already. There is a hatred of Bannon, and we haven't heard the end of it.    Anyone who questions as to whether the Jesuits have Been complicit in the ongoing implosion within the Catholic Church need look no further; Father Martin branding rad trads as 'the church militant' as if that is a derogatory term!!! What an ignorant ass (may god forgive me)!

Golly, I guess FishEaters is "rad trad" after all. My.

Anyway, GO STEVE BANNON! It is just sickening that Francis is in charge and that he is being used against Christ's people, His TRUE Church, His very bride. Think about this... The proclaimed Pope is being used against the Bride of Christ. Wow, wow, wow.

Hey, Tax Collector! You saw that  video and didn't post it? Whatsammata you?
(02-18-2017, 11:15 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Golly, I guess FishEaters is "rad trad" after all. My.

Anyway, GO STEVE BANNON! It is just sickening that Francis is in charge and that he is being used against Christ's people, His TRUE Church, His very bride. Think about this... The proclaimed Pope is being used against the Bride of Christ. Wow, wow, wow.

I posted a few reads and read a few other good posts about Bannon last week,  but they never got any traction... I just assumed that there was no real appeal for reading about a dark hearted traditional catholic  with a seat on the NSC pulling the strings of the most powerful man in the world in a Machiavellian manner.  Present company excluded.
(02-18-2017, 11:15 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]Golly, I guess FishEaters is "rad trad" after all. My.

Apparently I'm a "Rad Trad" now too, after what the Jesuit said of the goals of the "Real" Catholic Church. I thought I was just a (politically and socially) conservative Catholic.
(02-18-2017, 11:46 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: [ -> ]

I posted a few reads and read a few other good posts about Bannon last week,  but they never got any traction... I just assumed that there was no real appeal for reading about a dark hearted traditional catholic  with a seat on the NSC pulling the strings of the most powerful man in the world in a Machiavellian manner.  Present company excluded.

If by "traction," you mean responses, pleeeeease don't let that hold you back (not just you, but everyone reading this!). People often read but don't respond. I know I do, QUITE a bit. More often than not even! I really need people to post a lot more than they do! Ha, especially about Bannon, Trump, the Pope, the way the Church is going -- that's the most interesting stuff (to me anyway).
(02-18-2017, 11:46 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: [ -> ]

Just want to say that I was very grateful indeed for your Bannon stuff, Tax Collector! And would very much appreciate more ... Please keep it coming.

I may not say much though. Partly because I am BEWILDERED by what's going on. So much information coming from so many different sides - I find it very hard to know what to trust.

I think Bannon and Trump have enraged the forces of liberal and neoconservative tyranny, but that hardly means I believe they represent pure and innocent Christian Crusaders for the truth, either.

As I've suggested in another thread, the Alt-Right - with significant roots in a pagan often explicitly anti-Christian French Nouvelle Droite - needs to be baptised.

I am interested in a potential I see in Fish Eaters to ASSIST AT THIS BAPTISM.

But this means being very clear that many forces associated with the Alt-Right are not Catholic or even Christian and are very much in need of baptism ...

But I'm not ready to say too much more yet. Bewildered as  say ... even schizophrenic about what's going on ...

Almost finished listening.  Had to interrupt.

Favorite parts so far:

The candle and skull props:  Nice touch, Michael.
His naming of the Shea et al crowd as "the neo-caths in lalaland."
Substitution of the Church Militant with newChurch's Church Tolerant
The possibility that Jesus Christ would be excommunicated in the "church" of Francis I.

By the way, he is biblically accurate.  I would know since my area of scholarly study was the Fifth Chapter of the Gospel of Matthew.  Our Lord Jesus Christ all but described Himself, through His teaching in the Sermon on the Mount, as a radical traditionalist.  The Jews of the period had abandoned their spiritual roots and the depth of the moral law in favor of a shallow understanding and practice of it.  Jesus returned His disciples, radically, to the undivided obedience, internal and external, required of those who hope to share in God's love and life.