FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope Soros & the Novus Ordo Seclorum (The Remnant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a comment in the video that is getting to the point where I'm approaching.  Either Francis is an anti-pope and Benedict XVI is still the Pope or the sedes may have been right all along. I"ll still go with the first one. As long as BXVI lives, I will continue to have the suspicion that Francis is an anti-pope. How much will it take for a large group of Bishops to finally stand up to him and call him a heretic? What does it take?
(03-02-2017, 12:02 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]Either Francis is an anti-pope and Benedict XVI is still the Pope or the sedes may have been right all along. I"ll still go with the first one. As long as BXVI lives, I will continue to have the suspicion that Francis is an anti-pope.

I'm with you.
(03-02-2017, 12:02 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]There was a comment in the video that is getting to the point where I'm approaching.  Either Francis is an anti-pope and Benedict XVI is still the Pope or the sedes may have been right all along. I"ll still go with the first one. As long as BXVI lives, I will continue to have the suspicion that Francis is an anti-pope. How much will it take for a large group of Bishops to finally stand up to him and call him a heretic? What does it take?

Not sure how someone who speaks heresy literally every time he opens his mouth (which is a lot) could be anything other than an anti-pope.  If he is a real pope, then we are in serious trouble.