FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Are we on the Final Pope?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are on the final Pope according to the Prophecy of the Popes of St. Malachy...one more thing...

There may be be a sign in the heavens, on September 23rd, 2017.  Found in Apocalypse 12:1 - taken from the Douay Rheims:  1.  And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

On September 23rd, 2017, the constellation Virgo will be with Leo Above her.  In Leo there are 9 stars.  Between Leo and Virgo will be mercury, mars and Venus, which will be 12 stars crowned on (just above) Virgo.  At virgos feet will be the moon, and just below the moon will be Serpens, the snake constellation.  She, Virgo, will also have at her left shoulder, on her back, the Sun, sometime on September 23rd, which will be Virgo, clothed with the sun, as Apoc. 12:1 states, also the 12 stars, and the moon at her feet, with Serpens, which coincides with Catholic traditional artwork depicting the Virgin.  According to astronomers, this is the only time during the time of Christ, that this has happened, we glean.  One more thing.... Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system appears just below the torso of Virgo, right were a child would be delivered, and sometime around the 23rd, passes in her torso and out of her torso, the king planet, Jupiter, the biggest planet.  Very symbolic.

Share this with your friends...
In order to be the final pope, Bergoglio would have to BE the pope.
Petrus Romanus, at the beginning of the Bergolio Papacy, Francis, he stressed in the media several times, that he was The Bishop of Rome.  I am the Bishop of Rome.  Then he encouraged the other Bishops to take care, each one of them, of their particular dioceses.  Every Pope is the Roman, Petrus Romanus, and indeed, every Catholic is Roman.
(03-03-2017, 03:13 PM)EliRotello Wrote: [ -> ]There may be be a sign in the heavens, on September 23rd, 2017.  Found in Apocalypse 12:1 - taken from the Douay Rheims:  1.  And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

On September 23rd, 2017, the constellation Virgo will be with Leo Above her.  In Leo there are 9 stars.  Between Leo and Virgo will be mercury, mars and Venus, which will be 12 stars crowned on (just above) Virgo.  At virgos feet will be the moon, and just below the moon will be Serpens, the snake constellation.  She, Virgo, will also have at her left shoulder, on her back, the Sun, sometime on September 23rd, which will be Virgo, clothed with the sun, as Apoc. 12:1 states, also the 12 stars, and the moon at her feet, with Serpens, which coincides with Catholic traditional artwork depicting the Virgin.  According to astronomers, this is the only time during the time of Christ, that this has happened, we glean.  One more thing.... Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system appears just below the torso of Virgo, right were a child would be delivered, and sometime around the 23rd, passes in her torso and out of her torso, the king planet, Jupiter, the biggest planet.  Very symbolic.

Grasping at straws...
(03-03-2017, 03:47 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]Grasping at straws...
Maybe seeing the video would help.  Michael Diamond has a video with this information up on YouTube.  Maybe if you saw how it all came together on a constellation map, it would be more effectual.  I do not endorse Michael Diamond for all things.
(03-03-2017, 03:54 PM)EliRotello Wrote: [ -> ]
Maybe seeing the video would help.  Michael Diamond has a video with this information up on YouTube.  Maybe if you saw how it all came together on a constellation map, it would be more effectual.  I do not endorse Michael Diamond for all things.
Yeah, I would be very, very careful with his content. Videos like Creation and Miracles are good, but he's just way too out there. The Dimond Brothers(?) are so extremely sedevacantist that they're basically a church unto themselves. Plus, there are other places to get the same information.
(03-03-2017, 05:42 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]
Yeah, I would be very, very careful with his content. Videos like Creation and Miracles are good, but he's just way too out there. The Dimond Brothers(?) are so extremely sedevacantist that they're basically a church unto themselves. Plus, there are other places to get the same information.

It's a pretty rare star constellation combination.
(03-03-2017, 07:18 PM)EliRotello Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2017, 05:42 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a pretty rare star constellation combination.
Oh, I definitely agree that the constellation is interesting. I found out about it via The Remnant. :)
me too. and thanks for the date. will mark my calendar!
(03-03-2017, 03:34 PM)IMcL Wrote: [ -> ]In order to be the final pope, Bergoglio would have to BE the pope.

easily solved.
the final Pope was /is still Pope Benedict XVI.
therefore we know what that makes francis;
Pages: 1 2