FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Feminists "Abort" Baby Jesus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

As demonic as it gets. From blackonbblondemedia.com:

[Image: feminism.jpg]

Portuguese Feminists Abort Jesus in Front of Catholic Church
©Black & Blonde Media
March 11, 2017

We’ve always said that certain premium causes of the left (gay rights, abortion) were also meant to be taken as a middle finger to the church.

Feminists in Portugal took that middle finger to the next “performance art” level on “International Women’s Day”.
Quote:“Protest” would be against patriarchy, compulsory heterosexuality and “the impositions of the repressive society”

The archbishop of Tucumán (Argentina), Alfredo Horacio Zecca, repudiated the staging of an “abortion” of the virgin Mary during the March 8 feminist march, Women’s Day.

In a communiqué published on September 09, the archbishop said that “we repudiate with deep sadness the unfortunate events that took place yesterday, March 8, in the afternoon, in front of the Cathedral of Tucumán that profoundly denigrate the person and image of the Blessed Virgin Mary, The faith of Catholics. “

Due to the commemoration of Women’s Day, a group of feminists held a demonstration on the main streets of the city. Some of the demonstrators staged the abortion of the Virgin Mary, with a lot of red paint, simulating a bleeding, in front of the Cathedral of Tucumán.

On Facebook, the feminist group Socorro Rosa Tucumán staged the image, assuring that “the virgin aborted in the cathedral the patriarchy, the obligatory heterosexuality and the impositions of the repressive society and demanded to all the misogynists of this medieval province to take the images of the maternities, that Do not forbid further abortions on their behalf. “

According to Aciprensa, feminists also referred to the “violating system (sic) that forces forced labor.”

The archbishop noted that “the facts are only aggressive offenses to all the faithful, and also an offense to the dignity of women.”

Zecca also recalled that March is “the month of reflection on the rights of children born,” and invited all Catholics and the community at large for the March for Life and the Family, on the 25th, at 6 o’clock. — GospelPrime (translated), 3/10/17
While progressives whine about all things they deem offensive, they tend to be (in the name of “awareness”) the most offensive, intolerant human beings on the planet.

But what else is new?

Vox Wrote:That "September 9" must be a typo.

Anyway, I -- well, no words come really, aside from "may God have mercy on these idiots."

Remember this bit of blasphemy involving more "aborted Baby Jesuses?: Pro-Abortion Vandal Hangs “Aborted Baby Jesus Dolls” Throughout Hobby Lobby Store

And there's this as well:  Argentina: Abortion Vandals Desecrate Cathedral

That's so disgusting. Lord, have mercy.
Some of these people have got to be possessed by the most hideous, disgusting demons to have crawled out off the depths of Tartarus. Soon there will be public sacrifices to Molech.
(03-12-2017, 12:54 AM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]Soon there will be public sacrifices to Molech.
That's more or less what abortion already is, just under the banner of "women's health" and "women's rights."
(03-12-2017, 12:54 AM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]Some of these people have got to be possessed by the most hideous, disgusting demons to have crawled out off the depths of Tartarus. Soon there will be public sacrifices to Molech.

We've already been making sacrifices to Molech for the past 140 years.  It's called circumcision.
When I read the headlinr, I had wondered whether the events transpired in such a country as Portugal, where the Church cast its lot with a repressive, authoritarian regime, granting it legitimacy, in exchange for a position of privilege. These decisions, made by the human element of the church sometimes almost a century ago, still harden the hearts of many sincere people against Christ. This display is, of course, objectively blasphemous and should be condemned in the harshest terms, but I do not think it has a diabolical origin (as happy as it makes demons), but one that is to be sought in a spiritually wounded people, alienated by the flawed shepherds of the Church over the course of the 20th Century, with an impaired sense of justice and a distorted notion of the Good. In much the same way, but with even greater sensitivity to the circumstance of a people living in an active oligarchy with a political culture broadly supportive of authoritarianism, I believe it would be unjust to vilify Pussy Riot, whose members seem to include some sincere Christians, who have crossed themselves and prayed publicly during some of their political actions. According to Pussy Riot, their critique is directed not at the Church per se and its doctrines and sacraments, but rather its political role in Russian society.
(03-12-2017, 06:37 PM)Cyriacus Wrote: [ -> ]When I read the headlinr, I had wondered whether the events transpired in such a country as Portugal, where the Church cast its lot with a repressive, authoritarian regime, granting it legitimacy, in exchange for a position of privilege. These decisions, made by the human element of the church sometimes almost a century ago, still harden the hearts of many sincere people against Christ. This display is, of course, objectively blasphemous and should be condemned in the harshest terms, but I do not think it has a diabolical origin (as happy as it makes demons), but one that is to be sought in a spiritually wounded people, alienated by the flawed shepherds of the Church over the course of the 20th Century, with an impaired sense of justice and a distorted notion of the Good. In much the same way, but with even greater sensitivity to the circumstance of a people living in an active oligarchy with a political culture broadly supportive of authoritarianism, I believe it would be unjust to vilify Pussy Riot, whose members seem to include some sincere Christians, who have crossed themselves and prayed publicly during some of their political actions. According to Pussy Riot, their critique is directed not at the Church per se and its doctrines and sacraments, but rather its political role in Russian society.

My take on this is that it's more likely these feminists, like most young people, when presented with the choice of giving up their hedonistic lifestyles and living a life of virtue in the graces of Christ and his Church, prefer to rattle off some facile excuse like "muh crusades" or "muh inquisition", or in this case maybe "muh Salazar" when it's pretty clear that they have little to no understanding of what those things were about, or any ability to sympathize with the Church and the choices her prelates faced, such as those they made after years of persecution by the secularist republic in Portugal.

Since modern feminism is chiefly concerned with supporting and celebrating abortion, it makes sense that they would 'abort' Jesus as well. I mean, why not? Jesus isn't their god, their god is abortion, which protects their lifestyle from any unwanted consequences. Without abortion, their life of consequence free sterile 'sex' becomes much more of a risky endeavour given the very frequent failures of artificial contraception. Subjectively I much prefer this explanation to thinking that they are guided by some 'impaired sense of justice'. If that were the case you might expect to see them storm into a synagogue to decry Zionism's role in politics or perhaps visit a mosque to denounce Islam's treatment of women. But of course you never do see that.
Actually, it seems this happened in Argentina... Huh?