FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Road to Bergoglio: It's Back Burke Time (The Remnant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really tried to listen, as I've tried to listen to several of The Remnant's videos, but I just can't bear Michael Matt's whining.
The Remnant videos are direct and to the point. The best place for information on the assult against the Church. Thanks for sharing this video.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

(04-02-2017, 10:05 AM)Lordpray4us Wrote: [ -> ]The Remnant videos are direct and to the point. The best place for information on the assult against the Church. Thanks for sharing this video.

Perhaps...

I just wish they'd provide a transcript so I can just read it rather than listen to them talk.
(04-02-2017, 05:33 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]I really tried to listen, as I've tried to listen to several of The Remnant's videos, but I just can't bear Michael Matt's whining.
He really is insufferable and he makes traditionalists look bad. I share some of his concerns, but goodness gracious, his delivery. He reminds me of someone with narcissistic personality disorder.
I mean look at his set. It's absolutely ridiculous.
The set isn't amazing, but it's meant to show the idea that Catholics are being pushed back into the Catacombs. Considering the purpose of the show is to shed light on the nonsense that is leading to such a thing happening, it makes sense and doesn't bother me at all. It's also a lot better looking now than it was a while back.

Michael Matt has been doing this for a long time. Longer than just about any other Traditionalist commentator out there. So yeah, the guy is frustrated... He seems like a guy who has just had enough especially now with Francis bringing it to a whole new level in how disgraceful recent popes have turned the papacy. In spite of all of these, he tries to scrape some hope out of the craziness that we see. If anything I tend to see MM as one of the few people who tries to shed some hope on what's going on unlike someone like Voris who is always on the attack.

So if him being bewildered at the craziness seems like whining that rubs you the wrong way, so be it. I obviously can't change your viewpoint.