FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Saskatchewan Traditional Latin Mass (Paging PrairieMom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Friday, May 12 at 7 PM, there will be a Traditional Latin Mass in Moose Jaw.

Carmelite Monastery of the Transfiguration
36 kilometres south of the #2 highway

Aside from maybe PrairieMom and myself, I don't know if any other Fishies can get to this, but I wanted to post it just in case. Smile
(04-30-2017, 04:35 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]On Friday, May 12 at 7 PM, there will be a Traditional Latin Mass in Moose Jaw.

Aside from maybe PrairieMom and myself, I don't know if any other Fishies can get to this, but I wanted to post it just in case. Smile

Oh, that sounds lovely! I have a stinky strategic planning meeting that day. sad Plus, it's about 5 hours from where I live. sad sad
(04-30-2017, 05:06 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2017, 04:35 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]On Friday, May 12 at 7 PM, there will be a Traditional Latin Mass in Moose Jaw.

Oh, that sounds lovely! I have a stinky strategic planning meeting that day. sad Plus, it's about 5 hours from where I live. sad sad
Dang. You're the only one I know who is remotely close by, aside from me.