FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic Douay Rheims Bible MESSIAH erased from all books by GOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(05-04-2017, 02:57 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2017, 09:02 AM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]Seems as though the AntiChrist (here literally) as announced themselves!

I am serious about my statement.

This guy may very well be THE Antichrist (or at the very least, his forerunner), if he is actually meeting with all these public/world leaders, it may be him. The Temple is being built, it could only be a matter of a relatively short time before he makes his appearance.

What will be his mantra? He will deny the Son:  1Jn3:22 "Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son."

This man does this with eloquence! He says we only should love the 'Father'. That is wholly Satanic, for in Satanism, Satan is the 'Father'. THAT 'Father' could indeed change the Bible, as he iterates. That accomplishment is within the realm of the preternatural realm, Satan's realm. He gave us computers and a lot of other technology and he can change and manipulate it.

I checked out his site and saw no references to "Matraya" (who is best candidate for Antichrist) but this guy is in his league.

In either event...Beware!

You'd think the Antichrist would know when to turn his cap locks off, right?  Or maybe use periods and paragraphs, formed from coherent sentences?

As stated above, this guy is either a charlatan and a fraud or a lunatic. But the Antichrist. Nah.  Maybe an (emphasis on the an) antichrist, you know, one opposed to the true Christ, but this guy ain't the real deal.
(05-04-2017, 01:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]The Blinksling is banned.

Thank you Vox. One less Binksling to deal with.

I love your term "blinkslinging". For the record though, it's Binksling as in Jar Jar Binks not Blinksling.
(05-04-2017, 01:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: [ -> ]The Blinksling is banned.

Thank you.

This one came to my mind as well:

(05-04-2017, 04:07 PM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Vox. One less Binksling to deal with.

I love your term "blinkslinging". For the record though, it's Binksling as in Jar Jar Binks not Blinksling.

Oops! Fixed that! Thanks :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5