FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholic Douay Rheims Bible MESSIAH erased from all books by GOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello my Brothers and Sisters

Open your Douay Rheims Bibles

GOD Erased ALL MESSIAH WORDS

Same in the Jehovah Witnesses bible

So in the JPS Tanakhs in English

King James NT erased all Messiah words

King James OT messiah is there twice explaining King Cyrus was the messiah for building the 2nd temple

LORD GOD IS ALMIGHTY

We have PROOF GOD IS LIVING AND REAL

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY
I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread.
(05-03-2017, 02:08 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this thread.

Very simple, any Catholic with a Douay Rheims bible can verify

Am I a liar?

Am I telling TRUTH

This was just done by GOD ALMIGHTY to awaken all of humanity to the concept of a LIVING GOD ALMIGHTY that is ALIVE and WELL who given us a GREAT SIGN of the POWER OF GOD ALMIGHTY

So please verify if I am a liar or a beacon of light, the LIGHT OF TRUTH

GOD LOVES YOU
??? I'll give you my best guess, In His Love, since I found it confusing as well...

1. Sollog seems to be making the claim that God has acted supernaturally to remove all references to the word "Messiah" as it relates to Jesus Christ in multiple translations of the Bible.

2. In the King James Bible there is a reference to King Cyrus and the word messiah in regard to him rebuilding the temple. Sollog seems to think this and point #1 means that King Cyrus is the true messiah.

3. This seems to imply a belief in sola scriptura and a belief in the primacy of the King James translation of the Bible.

4. Could this be..... The return of Jar Jar Binks?
I did a quick search online, and you are right, the word 'Messiah' does not appear except perhaps in titles before chapters or in commentary.

Thank you, Catherine. If that's his reasoning, we ought to look elsewhere for the true Bible, because 'Bible' is not listed. Likewise, 'Trinity' is not mentioned in terms of the word itself.
I would say further that it does no good to stake such things on a narrow understanding of the modern English language of the Bible without understanding the context and root of the language.

It's like those people who go around saying Easter was named for the idol Ishtar and is idol worship while totally ignoring the fact that for centuries people referred to it by some linguistic variation of "Pascha" before anyone called it "Easter."
Christ and Messiah have the same meaning.
The new testament was written in Greek not Hebrew so it makes sense that the NT would use the Greek word Christ in place of the Hebrew word messiah, both of which mean "anointed one" in English. Properly speaking, the word "messiah" is itself an anglicized version of the original Hebrew "moshiach" and "christ" is a version of "christos" so we've got three English terms meaning the same thing.

There have been many people referred to as "anointed" throughout history, especially kings such as David who were actually physically anointed. These people were all prefigurements  of the true Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ the one true King and chosen one of God.
(05-03-2017, 02:45 PM)Catherine Wrote: [ -> ]4. Could this be..... The return of Jar Jar Binks?

While tempting to assume, this person seems to have a different style. Perhaps a different Binksling?
(05-03-2017, 06:23 PM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 02:45 PM)Catherine Wrote: [ -> ]4. Could this be..... The return of Jar Jar Binks?

While tempting to assume, this person seems to have a different style. Perhaps a different Binksling?

I think you have coined a new term, Dominicus!
I don't really think it's the same person either, but definitely a Binksling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5