FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Kinda Interesting Factoid that Everyone will draw Apocalyptic Conclusions from
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was a bit bored, so I decided to look up the number of days between the two dates.

Go to the link provided and enter the dates between tomorrow, May 13, and October 13.

https://planetcalc.com/274/

Then once you get that number, think of why that is significant and where else you have seen it.  Draw whatever conclusions you will from it, I just found it interesting.
??? ???
Sorry, that was cryptic.

It is 153.  That would be the number of Hail Marys in the Rosary.  I just found it interesting, and I know a lot of people here get a little spooked out by these things.  May 13 is when the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima began and October 13 is when they ended.  She recommended that we pray the Rosary everyday to keep ourselves safe from the errors of the world and sin.  I just found it to be interesting that the number of days between those two dates and the number of Hail Marys in the devotion She was adamant about is the same.  Take whatever meaning you will from it, I just think it is a neat coincidence. 

I am in no way suggesting any form of connection or what have you.  Just maybe other people would find it interesting.
I didn't even consider the Rosary part. 153 is the number of fishes caught when Christ told the Apostles to put down the nets. It's also an otherwise significant biblical number. Check out the Wiki article on the significance of 153... very interesting!
That would be those same amount of days every year. Wouldn't exactly say it's apocalyptic, more that it gives a decent reasoning for the chosen dates between the first appearance of Mary and the miracle of the sun.
My, don't we humans love to see symbolism in, well, just about anything...
This is also interesting: Pope Leo XIII had his vision of Our Lord and Satan (the one where Satan told Our Lord he could destroy His Church) on October 13, 1884.
(05-12-2017, 04:55 PM)J Michael Wrote: [ -> ]My, don't we humans love to see symbolism in, well, just about anything...

Yes, this is pretty true. I just put it forward as something coincidental that there are the same number of days as Aves and as the net of fish.  You can draw whatever conclusions you will, I am just saying it is neat. (Kind of like when some people make the connection that since Benedict XVI released Summorum Pontificum on 7/7/2007 there is something special about it.)  I think this is just a natural tendency, we desperately want to understand what we don't know. 

Having said that

[Image: 1bd045ac0c75ebfb04afa506b2e1ccc4.jpg]