FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: BREAKING : Cardinal Burke calls for Consecration of Russia to IHOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
                                              “Certainly, Pope Saint John Paul II consecrated the world, including Russia, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on March 25, 1984,” said Cardinal Burke. “But, today, once again, we hear the call of Our Lady of Fatima to consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart, in accord with her explicit instruction.”  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaki...ulate-hear

This is great to hear !
God bless His Eminence.
First Cardinal Cordes says John Paul 2 didn't do the consecration  even though he wanted too and now Cardinal Burke calls for the consecration of Russia , it's been less than a year since Father Nicholas Gruner died you think he might be interceding. Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B..but Catholic Answers™ told me that the consecration was done and that anybody who says otherwise is a rad trad schismatic!!1
                                                              I just saw the same article posted there. Wonder how long it'll last before it's locked or disappeared. Some of the neo-Catholics already appear to be taking exception.
(05-19-2017, 11:22 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]                                                              I just saw the same article posted there. Wonder how long it'll last before it's locked or disappeared. Some of the neo-Catholics already appear to be taking exception.
That's really mind blowing. Whether you believe St. John Paul II consecrated Russia to the Immaculate Heart or not, this could only do good things for the Church and the world. Why would any practicing Catholic take exception to a Marian consecration?
I never really understood those Fatima devotees who believe OBL was talking about Russia's conversion from 'schismatic' Orthodoxy, and not her conversion of Godless Bolshevism which was established by the Synagogue of Satan that Our Lord warned us about. These days Metropolitan Kyrill sounds more Catholic than the Pope.
(05-20-2017, 01:51 AM)Pacman Wrote: [ -> ]I never really understood those Fatima devotees who believe OBL was talking about Russia's conversion from 'schismatic' Orthodoxy, and not her conversion of Godless Bolshevism which was established by the Synagogue of Satan that Our Lord warned us about. These days Metropolitan Kyrill sounds more Catholic than the Pope.
As of 1054, Orthodoxy is schismatic. Why the quotation marks? 
(05-20-2017, 02:33 AM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017, 01:51 AM)Pacman Wrote: [ -> ]I never really understood those Fatima devotees who believe OBL was talking about Russia's conversion from 'schismatic' Orthodoxy, and not her conversion of Godless Bolshevism which was established by the Synagogue of Satan that Our Lord warned us about. These days Metropolitan Kyrill sounds more Catholic than the Pope.

Yeah, that's what it is..
(05-20-2017, 02:42 AM)Pacman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017, 02:33 AM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, that's what it is..
I'm confused and can't tell if you're being sarcastic or something. The quotation marks just made the post look strange.
Pages: 1 2 3 4