FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Complete Gregorian Chant Rosary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please don't go near the comments section unless you want to leave a positive message. It's toxic.

(06-02-2017, 11:12 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't go near the comments section unless you want to leave a positive message. It's toxic.

I didn't see anything that toxic in the comments. Huh?
(06-03-2017, 09:52 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2017, 11:12 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't go near the comments section unless you want to leave a positive message. It's toxic.

I didn't see anything that toxic in the comments. Huh?
Scroll down far enough and you'll see someone---likely a Protestant---asking people the same question (repeatedly, ironically enough) about "repetitions" and how they can be helpful, because "vain repetitions."

There's also one of those "I was in the Catholic religion for this many years and Jesus saved me; please leave the Catholic Church because you are committing idolatry and worshipping Mary" type of ignorant Protestants who likely never received solid catechesis.

Scroll down farther and you'll see a very angry person either trolling or being incredibly rude to the Catholics/Protestants who post.
I never go near the comments anymore. They make me angry.

That part aside, that was beautiful. This has become part of my workday playlist. I tend to flip between Gregorian and Ukrainian chants, depending upon my mood. Thanks for posting, Klaus.
(06-03-2017, 08:09 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]I never go near the comments anymore. They make me angry.

That part aside, that was beautiful. This has become part of my workday playlist. I tend to flip between Gregorian and Ukrainian chants, depending upon my mood. Thanks for posting, Klaus.
I need to get into a habit of avoiding them, too. They're largely annoying.

Bitte. Smile You may also enjoy this:

That was lovely, thanks fraulein.

This is one of my favorites.

Thank you, too! Very pretty chant. I bookmarked that.

Here's another good'n:

I love that one too. Here's almost 2 hours of Ukrainian Catholic chants. This is definitely on my playlist for work.
This one, Jeeter?

"Унівські піснеспіви. Збірка церковних піснеспівів з Унівської Свято-Успенської Лаври. Мікс з 28 записів. Univ chants. Collection of Ukkrainian church chants from Univ Lavra (Ukrainian Greek-Catholic monastery in village Univ, west Ukraine). 28 chants and troparions."

I just bookmarked this on my phone. Whew! They're doing Catholicism so right in Ukraine!

Here's some more Gregorian chant:

Yep, that one. Sorry, I must have forgotten to insert the link. I was tired.