FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Traditional teaching orders/congregations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've mainly been discerning the idea of joining the Dominicans or the FSSP, but is there a traditional order or congregation or fraternity that also does teaching and evangelization? Ie where the charism is teaching and such but the traditional Divine Office and Traditional Latin Mass are used? I'd not be interested in looking at an SSPX group until they have a normalized relationship with Rome.
I think you would enjoy the FSSP because they're doing so much to help the Church, but that's my heavy FSSP bias playing out. The FSSP live streams the TLM every day online for people like me who can't make it to one, so I'm very grateful to them.
(06-03-2017, 05:01 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]I think you would enjoy the FSSP because they're doing so much to help the Church, but that's my heavy FSSP bias playing out. The FSSP live streams the TLM every day online for people like me who can't make it to one, so I'm very grateful to them.
FSSP is so cool! I'll have to check that out. Thanks
(06-03-2017, 05:28 PM)GoodKingWenceslas Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2017, 05:01 PM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]I think you would enjoy the FSSP because they're doing so much to help the Church, but that's my heavy FSSP bias playing out. The FSSP live streams the TLM every day online for people like me who can't make it to one, so I'm very grateful to them.
FSSP is so cool! I'll have to check that out. Thanks
It sure is! You're very welcome. :) Here's a link: http://livemass.net/LiveMass/home.html