FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: What does your Marian devotion look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like to pray the rosary and the traditional Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I hope to eventually get enrolled for the brown scapular. My favorite image of her would probably be as Queen or as Our Lady of Grace. My favorite book about her would be The Glories of Mary by St. Alphonsus.
My devotion to her mostly comes from her commemorations in the office, everyday at the end of Lauds - and Compline when I pray it. Also the rosary occasionally, and the the ever so beautiful and rich litany of Loreto. I have an icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and my absolute minimum morning and evening prayers will include at least one hail Mary.

Mary Star of the Sea has always been her title that I have loved the most. Such an apt metaphor for our journey through this world. I now always think of her when I see the night sky.
(07-21-2017, 03:19 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you J Michael, that helps a lot.

:tiphat:
Pages: 1 2