FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: How to use Baronius Press Missal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Summorum Pontificum edition of the Baronius Press 1962 Daily Missal. I plan on attending Low Mass today and I'm wondering where to find all the variable parts of the Mass. I have a ribbon on page 900 for the Ordinary of the Mass, but I'm not exactly sure where to find all the Propers and collects and the like.
Today is the Eighth Sunday after Pentecost. Look on Sunday's during the year.

You can find the variable parts of the Mass based on the day in the Liturgical Calendat

https://www.rosarybay.com/wp/wp-content/...al2017.pdf

Typically it with either be in the Sunday ProperdĀ or the Saints Proper section in your missal
(07-30-2017, 04:54 PM)LaudeturIesus Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Summorum Pontificum edition of the Baronius Press 1962 Daily Missal. I plan on attending Low Mass today and I'm wondering where to find all the variable parts of the Mass. I have a ribbon on page 900 for the Ordinary of the Mass, but I'm not exactly sure where to find all the Propers and collects and the like.

So you should put a ribbon on the ordinary, the common, the proper for the saints, and one of the liturgical year. Do you see those in the table of Contents? The BP Missal is so great. :D