FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinal Burke warns against ‘idolatry of the papacy’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"You are Peter and on this rock I will build my Church. And the gates of Hell can never overpower it." - Jesus
It seems to me there are 2 churches - the one that has been before pope francis and now a new one - one that believes in communion for the remarried. They can't be both Catholic. So the true church will always be. The question we all must answer for ourselves is which church is it?
(08-13-2017, 04:54 AM)...........oppositeman........ Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me there are 2 churches - the one that has been before pope francis and now a new one - one that believes in communion for the remarried. They can't be both Catholic. So the true church will always be. The question we all must answer for ourselves is which church is it?

It seems to me that there has only been 1 visible Catholic Church since Pentecost, currently headed by Pope Francis. Any other church is a false church.

You have a lack of faith in Matthew 16:18