FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Scottish Parliamentarians propose motion recognising Consecration to Our Lady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The motion, lodged on 31 August, calls on the Scottish Parliament to recognise the Consecration and the fact the bishops “will play their part in building a true civilization of love, and strive to create a place where all people are valued”.

Read the entire article on The Catholic Herald.
(09-09-2017, 02:34 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The motion, lodged on 31 August, calls on the Scottish Parliament to recognise the Consecration and the fact the bishops “will play their part in building a true civilization of love, and strive to create a place where all people are valued”.

Wow, whose idea was that? the bishop's? Sadly I can't imagine Congress ever doing anything like that in my wildest dreams.
(09-09-2017, 04:20 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2017, 02:34 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, whose idea was that? the bishop's? Sadly I can't imagine Congress ever doing anything like that in my wildest dreams.
All the Scottish Bishops consecrated Scotland to the Blessed Mother last week.