FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 'Filial correction' of pope marked by glaring hypocrisy, risible accusations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The National Catholic Distorter, a/k/a The National Catholic Fishwrap, has published a predictable screed against the Filial Correction and its Signatories. I won't bother quoting from it, but if your blood pressure is in the low to acceptable range, you might be able to read it without suffering an apoplectic attack.

Link.
(09-29-2017, 04:14 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]The National Catholic Distorter, a/k/a The National Catholic Fishwrap, has published a predictable screed against the Filial Correction and its Signatories. I won't bother quoting from it, but if your blood pressure is in the low to acceptable range, you might be able to read it without suffering an apoplectic attack.

Link.

Thanks for the warning.  I'm already toxic enough, so I will take a pass on the article.
Fishwrap, lol. I think I'd still be embarrassed to have that paper in my possession, even wrapped around a fish.
Seriously, why bother reporting them. They are the parochial version of CNN. #FAKE NEWS