FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cardinal Burke Re-Appointed to Apostolic Signatura by Pope Francis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On one hand, that's a good place for him. On the other hand, I do not trust Pope Francis one bit. I am left wondering what this means. Some suggest he is keeping his enemies under close watch. Some suggest it is a way to dissuade him from issuing a fraternal correction. Something truly evil is taking place in the Church. It will not simply fade away.
(09-30-2017, 04:37 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]On one hand, that's a good place for him. On the other hand, I do not trust Pope Francis one bit. I am left wondering what this means. Some suggest he is keeping his enemies under close watch. Some suggest it is a way to dissuade him from issuing a fraternal correction. Something truly evil is taking place in the Church. It will not simply fade away.

Exactly what I've been thinking since I read this.
He seems to have had "too much" freedom. Everywhere he goes he has the media asking him about the correction, and he has no one to bug his offices and report about who is visiting him and who said what to him. I think it seems better to keep a closer watch on him and limit his movements.
Wow, what next?
Promoveatur ut amoveatur?
He should be POPE!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
(10-03-2017, 07:55 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]He should be POPE!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Who should?