FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: EWTN needs help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They wouldn’t need so much help if they would stop being the USCCB’s propaganda machine and simply stand for faithful Catholicism, like Mother Angelica did.
FishEaters needs more help than they need, guaranteed.
(11-07-2017, 05:50 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]They wouldn’t need so much help if they would stop being the USCCB’s propaganda machine and simply stand for faithful Catholicism, like Mother Angelica did.
Yeah, no kidding about the propaganda machine-- compulsively Vatican 2, Vatican 2, Vatican 2 and a singularly modern/modernized church.  Apparently Catholic theology was born in 1964.

That and the USCCB.  They used to even televise the entire USCCB annual conference.  I saw part of one a couple of years ago that was an utter turn-off.  Cupich hijacked the whole thing in order to make it a remote PR opportunity for Francis, demanding that the conference discard the stated agenda in favor of "Francis' agenda for the Church," which has been anything but Catholic since 2013.
It's just a shame seeing it so underfunded after all the hard work Mother Angelica underwent in order to help create the network.
(11-08-2017, 01:36 AM)In His Love Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a shame seeing it so underfunded after all the hard work Mother Angelica underwent in order to help create the network.

Yes, but like I said, they’ve become a propaganda machine for the USCCB. If they hadn’t gone that way, they’d probably be doing OK. I’m sure jumping on board gave them a lot of money quickly, but it won’t last. The USCCB is a joke, and more and more people are figuring that out. Also, Mother Angelica wanted to keep them out of the hands of the bishops. Because they turned around and sold out to the bishops, betraying Mother Angelica, one could argue that they deserve to fail now BECAUSE of all the hard work Mother Angelica put into it.
Just this morning I wrote am email to EWTN about the apologists they employ. Instead of being Catholic apologists they are more like the Popes apologists. If I was in charge they would all be looking for a new employer along with the other drones.
Their programming has been going down hill for a long time.