FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Refuting St. Augustine's Views on Sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Such lovely dogs!

What if I want to upload a picture from my computer?

Shepherds are absolutely gorgeous dogs.  Very loyal, truly man's best friend.

Corgis, not nearly as ferocious, but, the first dog I ever had was a Corgi, so there will always be a soft spot in my heart for them (plus, they're just so playful, and a little dumb, but in a good way.)

I couldn't tell you how to upload an image into the thread from your own computer.  Sticking tongue out at you

Quote:What a thread.  We started discussing sex, and now animals.  Kinda starting to sound like an ISIS strip joint

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

I feel like this is becoming a little childish...
(11-09-2017, 02:23 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like this is becoming a little childish...

Maybe, but sometimes you just need a break from all the depressing news about what the Pope is saying now, or the latest liturgical abuses at some parish or other. We aren't Puritans. Smile   As Hilaire Belloc wrote,

Wherever the Catholic sun doth shine,
There’s laughter and dancing and good red wine.
At least I’ve always found it so.
Benedicamus Domino!

[Image: 5d4ecc2145f7153a09b44759319784fe--big-ey...l-eyes.jpg]
I had the same question just days ago. Open a Photobucket account. Upload the picture to Photobucket, click on the picture in your library and copy the 'direct URL'. Paste it in the appropriate image box on the forum. Bingo!
(11-09-2017, 12:17 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2017, 11:35 AM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ]To post an image, go to the bar with the font settings.

In the forth grouping to the right, there will be several icons that say insert _____.  Click insert image, and past the URL into the box.  It should just pop up.

To get the URL from an image, right click on the image and select open image in new tab. 

And presto!

For example...

[Image: Corgis+images.jpg]
[Image: GermanShepherds-love-the-snow.jpg]
[Image: 1200px-Welchcorgipembroke.JPG]
[Image: 2da19a9be0e94107d63c9e693d8930c8.jpg]

Such lovely dogs!

What if I want to upload a picture from my computer?

Save
I thought the bottom one was Bruce Jenner's cat.

(11-09-2017, 02:23 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

I feel like this is becoming a little childish...

But so humorous.  Sometimes you just gots to laugh. Big Grin

SQUIRREL MONKEY!!

[Image: DSC_9627_2-1.jpg?width=920&height=460&mode=crop]
Quote:I thought the bottom one was Bruce Jenner's cat.

[Image: favorite-x-men-character-bruce-jenner.jpg]

And enjoy this happy little lemur  Smile

[Image: 636018926402990553-1095320264_lemur.jpg]
(11-09-2017, 03:09 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ]

Split my junk and call me Caitlyn, that’s funny!!!
(11-09-2017, 03:23 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2017, 03:09 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ]

Split my junk and call me Caitlyn, that’s funny!!!

Dude... like, bro....
Too far? sad
Absolutely! Big Grin 

Just kidding.

Well, since this thread is about St. Augustine's views on sex, and we just recently celebrated Protestantisms 500th birthday, perhaps it's in order that we get good King Henry's views on sex.

[Image: 22853235_738041006379714_353737478965740...e=5AAC2E0D]

Well, looks like it is safe to say that Henry had a lot of views on sex...
(11-09-2017, 02:01 PM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2017, 09:58 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]If sex is so bad, why did God design it to feel so good?
ve
Save
Save

My hunch is that God did this to signify how important and how uniquely wonderful it is to be able to create new life.  I think it is ironically beautiful that the French refer to the pleasure connected with creating new life as "the little death."

Not to sidetrack too much, but this is a big part of why I think circumcision is as truly evil as I do.  God intended for people to experience intense, acute pleasure in connection with creating new life.  Circumcision prevents men (and women, just not so much in this country) from being able to experience those sensations the way that God intended them.  It essentially blinds men from the full breadth of creating new life, from a sensory perspective.

Nice posts you guys--best jokes I've seen in a long time!

With regards to circumcision....I do not know much about it since I am not a guy. I was thinking the other day about whether or not I should circumcise our sons when they are born. I think it is a cruel and painful thing to do to a little baby who has just gone through the trauma of being born (and has probably already been poked with 20 needles from "progressive" doctors pushing immunizations before the kid's umbilical cord is even cut).

If circumcision is evil, as you say it is, why did God require the men of the Old Testament to be circumcised? Why would He ask them to mutilate something He had designed and created? Why didn't have them, say, cut a slit in their right ear or brand themselves with a sign or something? That way the women could participate too!

My fiance is circumcised, but he thinks that circumcision is cruel and wishes his parents had let him make the decision for himself. The only thing I would say is good about circumcision is that it makes your man-part (supposedly, how would I know?) easier to keep clean.

Is an uncircumcised penis really that more pleasurable for both man and woman than a circumcised one? Why is this the case? Doesn't the foreskin retract during arousal anyway and renders the penis pretty much the same as a circumcised one?

Sorry for all the questions. Here's a meme.
[Image: qX557DH.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5