FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Islamic State Threatens ‘Christmas Blood’ in Vatican, State Dept Issues Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breitbart: ISIS Promises Christmas of Blood at the Vatican.

Recent warning from ISIS promising violence this Christmas at the Vatican.

The U.S. State Department has issued a terror warning for Americans abroad after the Islamic State threatened to bathe the Vatican in “Christmas Blood” this December.

Islamic State terrorists threatened the Vatican and Pope Francis by means of a poster aired on social media last week featuring a masked man driving a car toward the Vatican, seated next to a large backpack and semiautomatic rifle. The poster is captioned “Christmas blood: So wait” and the image was circulated by the pro-Islamic State Wafa Media Foundation.
With massacres and mass shootings a near weekly event a bloodbath at the Vatican wouldn' surprise me in the least.  It sucks but that's how it is
Ah now, is that any way militant Islam should treat the (occupied) Vatican that has welcomed them with open arms, a Vatican that has even gone out of its way into guilting Europeans to cease any resistance to this invasion under the guise of "charity"?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/0...60803.html

https://cruxnow.com/world-youth-day-krak...m-violent/

There would not be a single threat of danger to the Vatican or anywhere else in Europe if the gates had not been opened to foreigners.
(11-22-2017, 03:24 PM)BC Wrote: [ -> ]Ah now, is that any way militant Islam should treat the (occupied) Vatican that has welcomed them with open arms, a Vatican that has even gone out of its way into guilting Europeans to cease any resistance to this invasion under the guise of "charity"?
I read something recently, which for the life of me I can't find now, that Francis has basically 'painted himself into a corner'. By being 'charitable' and 'accepting' of the Muslim invaders, as far as they're concerned, he has shown signs of conversion, but until he completely converts, he falls under the same strictures as any 'infidel', but with the added problem of being seen almost as an apostate to them. And we all know what they do to apostates!
Time for another crusade!
[Image: Crusade.jpg]
(11-22-2017, 03:48 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2017, 03:24 PM)BC Wrote: [ -> ]Ah now, is that any way militant Islam should treat the (occupied) Vatican that has welcomed them with open arms, a Vatican that has even gone out of its way into guilting Europeans to cease any resistance to this invasion under the guise of "charity"?
I read something recently, which for the life of me I can't find now, that Francis has basically 'painted himself into a corner'. By being 'charitable' and 'accepting' of the Muslim invaders, as far as they're concerned, he has shown signs of conversion, but until he completely converts, he falls under the same strictures as any 'infidel', but with the added problemof being seen almost as an apostate to them. And we all know what they do to apostates!

I think we read some of the same sites, jovan66102. Also, I'm drawing a blank nowhere I read it, too.