FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: CAF Talks about FE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Is anyone familiar with Fish Eaters forum?

Apparently FE is anti-Jewish and very, very conservative.

Quote:I haven’t been there in about a year. Got fed up with the rampant sedevacantism and disrespect for Pope Francis.
__

I had not been over there in a long time and just went. Whee. Their views range from more conservative than anyone I have met in real life and I know some pretty conservative Catholics to vastly disrespectful of the pope. Enough for me. (FE is filled with extremists!)
__

Definitely.

The fisheaters website itself is an awesome resource.

The problems lie in the forum.
__

At one point, the FE forum had a thread about CAF and how terrible it was and posters would basically be talking about posters here and complaining about how they got banned, etc. That kind of soured me on ever going back there. I was always appreciative that CAF never allowed such gossiping to take place here. (Well, as someone who started out on CAF and now prefers FE I think it's somewhat deserved. CAF forces me to remember how utterly soft Catholics can be and, even, act as traitors to the Church. CAF = Protestant Lite.)
Here let me summarize the thread.  Apparently on (((Catholic Answers))), they are taught that the most important, perhaps only truly crucial, aspect of Catholicism is to speak positively about Jews and Israel.  It's that easy to be a Catholic, folks.  You just have to, like Jesus Christ himself, submit yourself entirely to the tenants and whims of members of the Jewish faith.  If you don't do this, you are not a good Catholic because you judge people but it's different when Catholic Answers judges you because they are the tolerant ones and why is it important to like Israel so much as a Catholic well don't ask that you anti-Semite how dare you.

[Image: 1512877236340s.jpg]
Also, where do they get off calling this forum slow?  I am seeing the same threads on CAF I saw three weeks ago half way down the page, and the top is peppered with winners like the 11-response brain trust "What is the difference between a State of Grace and sainthood?"  I honestly don't know from where they derive their arrogance.  One day I'm gonna get around to making an account and making some troll threads.
How can one say that there are lots of sedes here? I can't think of one. SSPX? Sure. People who aren't fond of the NO? Sure. People who don't like VII? Sure. Sedes? Nope. Unless you want to count some Orthodox leaning folks?
Yes, those horrible fisheaters who are seeking to know, understand and follow the truth rather than know, understand and follow the loopholes.

No, the CAF folks wouldn't create a thread to gossip about other forums, now would they?  ;)  :huh:
There were some complimentary comments too. :)

The whole anti-semitism thing is so difficult.  

I've only really studied the issues with the Talmud and Kabbalah and Israel's plans for the New World Order this past year and was absolutely shocked by what I learned!  

Yet if you try to educate people about it they will call it hate speech and label you an anti-semite. :/
(12-10-2017, 01:42 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [ -> ]There were some complimentary comments too. :)

I've only really studied the issues with the Talmud and Kabbalah and Israel's plans for the New World Order this past year and was absolutely shocked by what I learned!  

Yet if you try to educate people about it they will call it hate speech and label you an anti-semite. :/

I was once called a Nazi and an anti-semite for pointing out that Rabbinic, Talmudic Judaism and the True Faith practiced by the Jews in the Old Testament were two entirely different religions! The person who called me that had absolutely no interest in comparing the two, or actually checking the facts. To him, anyone who questioned the Rabbinic myth was a Nazi.
(12-10-2017, 01:53 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 01:42 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [ -> ]There were some complimentary comments too. :)

I was once called a Nazi and an anti-semite for pointing out that Rabbinic, Talmudic Judaism and the True Faith practiced by the Jews in the Old Testament were two entirely different religions! The person who called me that had absolutely no interest in comparing the two, or actually checking the facts. To him, anyone who questioned the Rabbinic myth was a Nazi.

Yes, Virginia, we have been brainwashed.  :s
"Apparently FE is anti-Jewish and very, very conservative."

Isn't "very, very conservative" kind of the goal, in terms of personally held beliefs, for a Catholic? 

"I haven’t been there in about a year. Got fed up with the rampant sedevacantism and disrespect for Pope Francis."

The sedevacantism that isn't allowed to be promoted in an active and dogmatic fashion? That sedevacantism?

"The fisheaters website itself is an awesome resource.

The problems lie in the forum."

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about Catholic Answers.
I said the same thing here last year, about how everyone at FE is too rigid and intolerant. Oh, wait, that was my April Fool thread. :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9