FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Photos of the spherical earth from space vehicles we have launched into space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Photos of the spherical earth from space vehicles we have launched into space:

Ya, I know, its all Computer Graphics... ::)
(12-29-2017, 07:46 PM)Zedta Wrote: [ -> ]Photos of the spherical earth from space vehicles we have launched into space:

Ya, I know, its all Computer Graphics... ::)

None of this is evidence enough for Californian Mad Mike Hughes, who has launched himself into space before, and aims to prove the earth is flat by launching himself in a home made rocket, (I have been following his story for a while).  In his latest attempt to launch himself into the air to prove the earth is flat, he claims big government has thwarted his plans. and is refusing to allow him to launch.  It’s  a must read, and there is a memorable you tube video out there of him being drug from his first rocket flight.

Flat Earth Study

Funny thing is, for the altitudes he will attain, he could go up in a crop duster, so I’m not sure what his scientific basis is.  He may just be addicted to launching himself into the air in home made scrap metal rockets.

We actually have a Flat Earth Society at work.  It’s a great excuse for guys to get together to drink a few beer after work (or Scotch / cognac)
I’m going to pour a double shot of Laphroaig, then kick back to see if this thread reaches eleventy-four pages. The other thread didn’t even reach potato.
Silly round earthers. You think you prove your hypotheses with things like "facts", and "objective proof". 

I will prove once and for all that the earth is in fact banana-shaped with the power of arbitrary guesswork, poorly edited YouTube videos, baseless evidence, and shouting.
It's...it's another thread debating flat vs. round earth...

Zedta, what have you done?!   :P

You could say this topic has been a-round for a long time.

...I'll see myself out.
(12-29-2017, 10:39 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going to pour a double shot of Laphroaig, then kick back to see if this thread reaches eleventy-four pages. The other thread didn’t even reach potato.

Laphroaig is a staple of our Flat Earth Society... I never really acquired a taste for scotch, but can suffer a snifter of Hennessy or Remy Martin... I stay to the back of the room with the other beer aficionados.
Here's the latest picture of our global earth from the newest weather satellite GOES 16:

[Image: 20173641445_GOES16-ABI-FD-GEOCOLOR-1808x1808.jpg]

Here's a link to the GOES 18 site:  https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/index.php
I thought that the conspiracy pretty much says that these are all photoshopped? Guys adding in clouds, copying and pasting stuff to get the right size, removing stars, etc. No matter how many satellite images you post it wouldn't be convincing.
(12-30-2017, 12:42 PM)GangGreen Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that the conspiracy pretty much says that these are all photoshopped? Guys adding in clouds, copying and pasting stuff to get the right size, removing stars, etc. No matter how many satellite images you post it wouldn't be convincing.

Except that these GOES-16 pictures are 'real time' and you can look at them and go outside and see the cloud cover or sky as it is portrayed on the photo. That's hard to 'photoshop'.
I’m throwing a BS flag on this. This picture looks like South America. My map shows that Buenos Aires and Santiago are star shaped, cuz they’re capitals. I see no stars. Also, Chile is purple on my map, not brown. FAKE NEWS!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4