FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Encouraging quotes, images, articles, &c. on Counter-Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I'd start a thread on Catholic counter-revolution in which we could share various quotes, images, articles, videos, &c. on the subject. 

I'm currently reading Roger Buck's excellent book, The Gentle Traditionalist and am really enjoying it, I already have a long list of people in my head I plan on sharing that book with!
From the great Catholic political philosopher, Juan Donoso Cortex:
[Image: donoso%20cortes_4.jpg]
"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progress; to the night: you are light; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: Qui adhaeret Deo unus spiritus est ( cf. I Cor 6:17) .- Cardinal Pie , 1859

[Image: pie-pic1.JPG]
"We must remember that if all the manifestly good men were on one side and all the manifestly bad men on the other, there would be no danger of anyone, least of all the elect, being deceived by lying wonders. It is the good men, good once, we must hope good still, who are to do the work of Anti-Christ and so sadly to crucify the Lord afresh…. Bear in mind this feature of the last days, that this deceitfulness arises from good men being on the wrong side."

(Fr. Frederick Faber, Sermon for Pentecost Sunday, 1861; qtd. in Fr. Denis Fahey, The Mystical Body of Christ in the Modern World .)

[Image: father_faber_med.jpeg]
[Image: Davila.jpg]
(01-05-2018, 06:34 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: Davila.jpg]

[Image: quote-wherever-an-altar-is-found-there-c...117871.jpg]
[Image: ChA5l52UgAE4f_k.jpg]
As an artistic guy, I can't help but add an AMEN to this one!