FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Father John O'Conner on Zionism and End Times---Really Great!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow!  This talk was so thorough and helped me to fully understand the role of Israel in the end times.

Father talks about scripture, the history of Talmudic Judaism, Quigley's book, Tragedy and Hope, and much much more.

I can't recommend it enough for a better understanding of what's happening right now in world events!

I met Fr O'Connor in '90 or '91 at the Catholic Voice International conference in Chicago, and I think he gave basically the same talk there.
Quigley book?  Forgive my ignorance but I am not familiar with it. Can you please direct me to it?
(01-06-2018, 02:21 PM)AugustineNYC Wrote: [ -> ]Quigley book?  Forgive my ignorance but  I am not familiar with it. Can you please direct me to it?
Actually, the book's title is 'Tragedy and Hope, A History of the World In Our Time'. My summation years ago, after reading it, was that what Quigley was saying was, 'Yes, you're right. There is a one-world conspiracy. I'm part of it. But it won't do you any good to resist, because we're too far advanced already'.

Of course, his admirers deny that! LOL!

Here it is, in PDF, missing two pages:

Tragedy and Hope
:DThanks!
(01-06-2018, 03:35 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2018, 02:21 PM)AugustineNYC Wrote: [ -> ]Quigley book?  Forgive my ignorance but  I am not familiar with it. Can you please direct me to it?
Actually, the book's title is 'Tragedy and Hope, A History of the World In Our Time'. My summation years ago, after reading it, was that what Quigley was saying was, 'Yes, you're right. There is a one-world conspiracy. I'm part of it. But it won't do you any good to resist, because we're too far advanced already'.

Of course, his admirers deny that! LOL!

Here it is, in PDF, missing two pages:

Tragedy and Hope

Ooops, you're right.  Tragedy and Hope!  I edited my post. :P