FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Yoga anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pax!  I just saw on Church Militant, where Fr Martin is offering Ignatian Yoga and the photos are a few steps from the Sanctuary and Altar in his parish.  angeltime
Lovely way to have demons crawling all over you.  Probably something Father Martin knows all about.

(02-05-2018, 03:29 PM)angeltime Wrote: [ -> ]Pax!  I just saw on Church Militant, where Fr Martin is offering Ignatian Yoga and the photos are a few steps from the Sanctuary and Altar in his parish.  angeltime

Is this a joke? If so, I say lol
(02-05-2018, 03:32 PM)FultonFan Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely way to have demons crawling all over you.  Probably something Father Martin knows all about.

Unfortunately, his kind would not believe in their existence or influence.  Although, I'm hesitant to weigh in on the OP's post as serious, for if he got it from Church Militant, which is conservatively Catholic and bad clergy-deriding, then he's sharing sympathy with trad cat views or just wants us to laugh at Fr. Martin.