FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: confessionals would be filled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

Listening to Malachi Martin on the third secret of fatima, he stated that confessionals would be filled. Does anyone know what is so frightening about the third secret?

Please don't answer we need to be in a state of grace as we don't know when our end is going to be , I know that.
It's been suggested it may have been scalar weaponry he was referring to.
(03-10-2018, 05:27 PM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all,

Listening to Malachi Martin on the third secret of fatima, he stated that confessionals would be filled. Does anyone know what is so frightening about the third secret?

Please don't answer we need to be in a state of grace as we don't know when our end is going to be , I know that.

What does it matter if the third secret is some cataclysmic event or you get run over by a bus tomorrow? Either way you are dead.
(03-11-2018, 05:49 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]

What does it matter if the third secret is some cataclysmic event or you get run over by a bus tomorrow? Either way you are dead.

Hopefully either way, we'll be ready. But if we get run over by a bus, that will probably be the end of it. If it's some cataclysmic event, and Our Lord wills that we not be taken at that time, then we can prepare and help others to prepare spiritually, and temporally. Remember the parable of the pounds? I think it applies. We're supposed to use our gifts to increase His Kingdom. I just believe we're due for something bad to happen soon. Call me crazy, but I think we're overdue, way overdue. As Charles Coulombe said (and I paraphrase because I don't remember his exact words), 'It's always darkest right before the stuff hits the fan'.
(03-11-2018, 05:49 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]

Peace.....apostate and chastisement so bad there will be no turning back - too late to change it - it is what it is - I think it will be much worse than we have today and we will be outside on our knees calling/begging for God to help us and send us His mercy.  God bless, angeltime