FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: 2 Sets of Questions about Infant of Prague
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Does the Confraternity of the Holy Child Jesus of Prague still exist? If it does, how can I become a member?

2. I acquired a small but fabulous statue of the Infant of Prague, with His metal crown and robes. Is it customary to get the Child blessed by my priest? How does one venerate the Child in his/her household? I am thinking of making a home shrine and adding the statue to it.
(04-01-2018, 08:49 PM)Sequentia Wrote: [ -> ]1. Does the Confraternity of the Holy Child Jesus of Prague still exist? If it does, how can I become a member?

2. I acquired a small but fabulous statue of the Infant of Prague, with His metal crown and robes. Is it customary to get the Child blessed by my priest? How does one venerate the Child in his/her household? I am thinking of making a home shrine and adding the statue to it.
Contact the National Shrine of the Infant Jesus in Prague, Oklahoma. There is an absolutely beautiful Church there, as well. It was there that I first venerated a relic of the True and Lifegiving Cross.

Here is a page of Prayers to the Holy Infant. Infant Jesus of Prague.

Here is a link to the League of the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague.

It is a major Carmelite devotion since the original Miraculous Statue is in a Carmelite Church in Prague.
(04-01-2018, 08:49 PM)Sequentia Wrote: [ -> ]1. Does the Confraternity of the Holy Child Jesus of Prague still exist? If it does, how can I become a member?

How many robes did you acquire? I used to know people who changed the robes according to the liturgical season.