FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: women: have u ever been in love w/ a priest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: [ -> ]Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?

Are you kidding me? :cool: If Russian trolls influenced the U.S.A election, we'd need to be better than this! Prigozhin would have a fit at this quality.

That said...

Grace, I don't know much about you but I know you love Trump and Fox News. From what I hear, when people personally attack the U.S. president, they are told even if they do not respect the man, to respect the office. A priest may be a man to you but you have to respect his office of leading a flock and guiding them to holiness.
(04-16-2018, 07:02 PM)MeanGene Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, this is a far more troll worthy thread then anything Havok has produced. Granted she's not as entertaining as the Jar Jar Binks troll or the North Korean Eastern Orthodox troll, but I've gotten a decent kick out of it so far.
And don't forget about that weird crypto-Orthodox Polish guy. He's paid for by the Moscow Patriarchate.
How does one get a paying troll gig? (Always looking for a decent work-from-home opportunity....)
(04-16-2018, 07:18 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: [ -> ]How does one get a paying troll gig? (Always looking for a decent work-from-home opportunity....)

Klemens and Zubr probably have some connections in Eastern Europe.
Well...

I did receive a t-shirt that says “Trust Me I Am A Russian Spy” as a stocking stuffer. I was accused of being one in high school and university AND then my work history, so I’m sure I can get a troll farm side hustle going. But, all applicants will be paid in beans.
(04-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Zubr Wrote: [ -> ]Well...

I did receive a t-shirt that says “Trust Me I Am A Russian Spy” as a stocking stuffer. I was accused of being one in high school and university AND then my work history, so I’m sure I can get a troll farm side hustle going. But, all applicants will be paid in beans.

I am sorry, but I am going to need more than mere beans.  If we're working for the Russians, I will only accept payment in the form of rat feces and ambergris. 

Unless their pinto beans.... I will accept pintos.
Hmm, you drive a very hard bargain. I need all the ambergris to make counterfeit Hermès perfume and I need the rat feces for biological warfare. But, I will halfheartedly break the budget for pinto beans and a compact disc of Комиссар.
(04-16-2018, 08:08 PM)Zubr Wrote: [ -> ]Комиссар.

Sorry, I don't speak Greek.

You've got yourself a deal!
(04-16-2018, 07:43 PM)Zubr Wrote: [ -> ]Well...

I did receive a t-shirt that says “Trust Me I Am A Russian Spy” as a stocking stuffer.

:D

You owe me a new screen. I just sprayed Scotch on mine after that. :D

(04-16-2018, 07:55 PM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote: [ -> ]I will accept pintos.

Nyet. We not have Pintos. Only Lada or Trabant. Pinto for party leaders only.
(04-16-2018, 06:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2018, 06:27 PM)Margaret-Mary Wrote: [ -> ]Would you by any chance be trolling these forums? 

Paid by Moscow?

I find it amusing that someone who has been trolling the forum ever since she joined less than two months ago is now accusing long term members of being trolls. :LOL:

[Image: troll.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3