FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vatican rejects German bishops' guidelines on Protestant intercommunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some good news...

https://onepeterfive.com/cdf-pope-reject...onference/

Quote:As the Austrian Catholic news website Kath.net reports today, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith – with explicit approval of Pope Francis – rejected the 22 February 2018 handout concerning the admittance, in individual cases, of Protestant spouses of Catholics to Holy Communion as it had been approved by the German Bishops’ Conference under the leadership of Cardinal Reinhard Marx. We have confirmed their report with our own sources close to the Vatican.

Between this and Cardinal Zen's comments about the Holy Father getting better advice on China recently, I'm feeling more hope of late!
(04-18-2018, 12:05 PM)Telecreon Wrote: [ -> ]Between this and Cardinal Zen's comments about the Holy Father getting better advice on China recently, I'm feeling more hope of late!

Keep praying!
(04-18-2018, 03:07 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2018, 12:05 PM)Telecreon Wrote: [ -> ]Between this and Cardinal Zen's comments about the Holy Father getting better advice on China recently, I'm feeling more hope of late!

Keep praying!

Was about to say the same thing! Keep praying for our wounded Holy Mother Church.
(04-18-2018, 12:05 PM)Telecreon Wrote: [ -> ]Some good news...

https://onepeterfive.com/cdf-pope-reject...onference/

Quote:As the Austrian Catholic news website Kath.net reports today, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith – with explicit approval of Pope Francis – rejected the 22 February 2018 handout concerning the admittance, in individual cases, of Protestant spouses of Catholics to Holy Communion as it had been approved by the German Bishops’ Conference under the leadership of Cardinal Reinhard Marx. We have confirmed their report with our own sources close to the Vatican.

Between this and Cardinal Zen's comments about the Holy Father getting better advice on China recently, I'm feeling more hope of late!

what is the advice on China?