FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Do you think Pius XII the last real pope?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think Pius XII the last real pope?
Damasus II was the last one ;)
(04-18-2018, 06:43 PM)Florus Wrote: [ -> ]Damasus II was the last one ;)

what about Pius V?
Is this not a violation of the forum rules?

Quote:When speaking about the current Holy Father or any previous Pope, he will be spoken of respectfully. In this regard, outside of the "Diocesan vs SSPX vs Sedecavantism vs Novus Ordo" sub-forum, sedevacantists are to post with the premise that the acclaimed Pope is the true Pope. 
That's what I thought, but I came to the conclusion some time ago that we're dealing with a troll.
(04-18-2018, 10:12 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I thought, but I came to the conclusion some time ago that we're dealing with a troll.

In that case, then perhaps we should all adopt Richard Ibranyi's (properly psychotic) position that Scholasticism is a heresy and Thomas Aquinas a nortorious heretic, thus, there have been no valid Popes or Cardinals since the not-so-Innocent II.

Certainly would make life a lot easier than trying to sort through this mess now ...
We need not worry too much about the Popes, remember people are attacking Almighty God's teachings not ours even though we believe in them. Would you want to stand in front of Almighty God one day and have to answer why you distorted , lied and spread false info about what he taught.