FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Ingraham: exorcist of Rome (can't exorcise this one person)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ingraham: exorcist of Rome (can't exorcise this one person)

This was an interesting topic but Ingraham didn't show us much of the exorcism, which was videotaped (that is very unusual in itself).

Then they mentioned this woman who cannot be exorcised by Fr Amorth (Chief Exorcist of Rome), even though he is successful with most others. I think I know a little about the person they can't totally free from possession (?). I read Fr Amorth's book some time ago

The one he mentioned in the book who can't be exorcised was a victim of Satanic ritual child abuse. So that explains a few things IMO.

So we see how child abuse affects people long into adulthood.

This is very sad, of course. We should all pray for this woman.

I thought Fr Amorth had died, though ... Well, anyway-- I am fascinated w/ exorcism esp the phenomenon of being "perfectly possessed" as Malachi Martin called it, people who function like ordinary people but who are sold out to the devil. Their head doesn't swivel and they don't spew greeen vomit (so Hollywood, that) but they are possessed just the same. Have you ever known someone you suspect of this? someone who can control the evil spirit so well t hat you would never guess--?
(04-20-2018, 04:47 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]

This was an interesting topic but Ingraham didn't show us much of the exorcism, which was videotaped (that is very unusual in itself).

Then they mentioned this woman who cannot be exorcised by Fr Amorth (Chief Exorcist of Rome), even though he is successful with most others. I think I know a little about the person they can't totally free from possession (?). I read Fr Amorth's book some time ago

The one he mentioned in the book who can't be exorcised was a victim of Satanic ritual child abuse. So that explains a few things IMO.

I thought Fr Amorth had died, though ... Well, anyway-- I am fascinated w/ exorcism esp the phenomenon of being "perfectly possessed" as Malachi Martin called it, people who function like ordinary people but who are sold out to the devil. Their head doesn't swivel and they don't spew greeen vomit (so Hollywood, that) but they are possessed just the same. Have you ever known someone you suspect of this? someone who can control the evil spirit so well t hat you would never guess--?
Father Amorth is dead (RIP). Sometimes ccompletely exorcising a person can take many years of repeated exorcisms but that doesn't mean it's impossible. A person who is perfectly possessed allows the demon full control of his faculties, he does not control the spirit.
Coincidentally, or not, this just came out yesterday

http://video.vanityfair.com/watch/devil-...st-at-work

I think you should get it out of your head the idea that someone could control the evil spirit. It is teh other way around. The evil spirit will manipulate you into thinking that you can control him while he in reality leads you to Hell.
Father Amorth talks about this case in one of his books if i remember correctly. Ultimately we must want to be free of evil,and some people don't. It sounds strange but it's true, some people for whatever reason are ok with being in a state of bondage to the devil. Its a mystery,but one we shouldn't dwell on. 

When it comes to satanic ritual abuse just imagine the magnitude of evil that is unleashed. In many cases this abuse is done over time by multiple individuals in a charged ritual setting and involves invoking demons and engaging in horrific acts of torture, sexual violence and murder. The dark energy unleashed must be powerful,especially against the victim. It can't be erased in one sitting.
(04-20-2018, 10:05 PM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]

Father Amorth is dead (RIP). Sometimes ccompletely exorcising a person can take many years of repeated exorcisms but that doesn't mean it's impossible. A person who is perfectly possessed allows the demon full control of his faculties, he does not control the spirit.

well, there is control involved otherwise there would be green vomit

just kidding

but there would be some manifestation
(04-21-2018, 06:33 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: [ -> ]Father Amorth talks about this case in one of his books if i remember correctly. Ultimately we must want to be free of evil,and some people don't. It sounds strange but it's true, some people for whatever reason are ok with being in a state of bondage to the devil. Its a mystery,but one we shouldn't dwell on. 

When it comes to satanic ritual abuse just imagine the magnitude of evil that is unleashed. In many cases this abuse is done over time by multiple individuals in a charged ritual setting and involves invoking demons and engaging in horrific acts of torture, sexual violence and murder. The dark energy unleashed must be powerful,especially against the victim. It can't be erased in one sitting.

i got a lot out of  reading this.. never been the victim of such things, but have been the victim of much evil of other kinds.. and sometimes have suspected witchcraft behind some of that

I at one time thought that maybe i was "possessed" or i should probably say oppressed.. but in any case, even though i gave up mortal sin years and years ago and am working on venial ones and etc... I still sometimes feel that an evil entity is persecuting me.. meaning other than human entity. There are, of course, may humans who persecute and hate others.. so who knows where the human leaves off and the demonic begins...?
(04-21-2018, 12:05 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you should get it out of your head the idea that someone could control the evil spirit. It is teh other way around. The evil spirit will manipulate you into thinking that you can control him while he in reality leads you to Hell.

people do have choice

free will
(04-21-2018, 01:46 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]

just kidding

Demons do not need to manifest themselves. They choose to do so or are forced to do so by God.
(04-21-2018, 01:46 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]

just kidding

Not necessarily, the devil is very good about hiding his presence.
Pages: 1 2