FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: I'm learning more about traditional practices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been listening to talks by Fr. Ripperger on YouTube. While Fisheaters is indispensable, some times I need to hear it along with reading about it. Besides I suffer from dyslexia and it makes it hard to retain what I read.

Are there any other pod casts or YouTube videos you can reccomend?
I've always loved Mother Angelica. She's no theologian but she's always so witty and gets right to the heart of the matter.
(04-21-2018, 08:50 PM)BobR67 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to talks by Fr. Ripperger on YouTube. While Fisheaters is indispensable, some times I need to hear it along with reading about it. Besides I suffer from dyslexia and it makes it hard to retain what I read.

Fr Ripperger, yes. And also anything from Sensus Fidelium on YouTube is worthwhile.
(04-21-2018, 08:50 PM)BobR67 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to talks by Fr. Ripperger on YouTube. While Fisheaters is indispensable, some times I need to hear it along with reading about it. Besides I suffer from dyslexia and it makes it hard to retain what I read.

I highly, highly recommend listening to Our Lady of Revelation at Sensus Fidelium. It's a 8 or 9 part series (really about 12 or 13 I think because 7 and 8 have multiple parts) and each is roughly an hour long. Powerful teaching. It's like many of the other apparitions of our Lady and a continuation of Fatima.

I'm so stuck in the 80s I don't know much about Youtube

but maybe i will try to go there to see this Fr Ripperger

in the meantime can you explain why you like him?
His bio says "Fr. Ripperger expert on exorcism and spiritual warfare."

He doesn't muddy the truth. He lacks political correctness and doesn't care if he hurts peoples feelings (That's the impression I get). 

I really like him.
(04-23-2018, 07:14 PM)BobR67 Wrote: [ -> ]HHis bio says "Fr. Ripperger expert on exorcism and spiritual warfare."

He doesn't muddy the truth. He lacks political correctness and doesn't care if he hurts peoples feelings (That's the impression I get). 

I really like him.

Fr Ripperger is a well formed priest, well educated in Philosophy and Theology.  Like all scholars (I consider him more of an academic than a traditional thomist theologian), he supplies solid foundation and reason for the material he presents and the ad-hoc questions that he answers for his audiences.