FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Glenn Beck interview with Michael Matt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a Glenn Beck fan but listened to this live to hear what Michael Matt had to say, not a bad interview. Interesting that they dug up a trad for the interview.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/audio/p...hael-matt/
Perhaps Glenn Beck wanted to talk to someone who whines more than he does.
(05-03-2018, 02:17 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Glenn Beck wanted to talk to someone who whines more than he does.
I really don't get the hate for Michael Matt. I think what he and Ferrara over at The Remnant are doing great work. At least they aren't pushing a soft sedevacantism like some other folks.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Let's hope Mr MattĀ used that opportunity well.

It would be great if in their conversations to set up the interview or post-show conversation he managed to invite Mr Beck back to the Catholic Church.
(05-04-2018, 12:43 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: [ -> ]Let's hope Mr MattĀ used that opportunity well.

It would be great if in their conversations to set up the interview or post-show conversation he managed to invite Mr Beck back to the Catholic Church.

It was a good interview and I really loved what Michael Matt said at the end. He basically said whether or not you are Catholic, the Church has always been that 'light on the hill' and when it appears that it is on the verge of surrendering and that is what has everybody including non-Catholics fearful because the Church stands up on moral issues like abortion.

It wasn't a "join or burn" speech, it was more clever...it was a "you Protestants need us more than we need you." and he asked everyone to make their concerns known to the Vatican. I really thought it was a great way to plant seeds in the minds of non-Catholics.

Great interview and yeah I am no big fan of Beck, but this was a solid, good interview.