FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Laura Ingraham/Raymond Arroyo on Gala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Raymond Arroyo starts at about 37:30. Laura Ingraham’s comment at about 40:38 was HILARIOUS. (Not really family friendly though).
When Our Lord talks about the need for prayers of reparation, we can look at events like this and see the blasphemies and sacrileges that are being hurled at Our Lord on a constant basis.

MAY THE MOST HOLY, MOST SACRED, MOST ADORABLE, MOST INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND UNUTTERABLE NAME OF GOD BE ALWAYS PRAISED, BLESSED, LOVED, ADORED AND GLORIFIED, IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH, BY ALL THE CREATURES OF GOD, AND BY THE SACRED HEART OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN THE MOST HOLY SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR. AMEN.
(05-09-2018, 10:22 AM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]

Raymond Arroyo starts at about 37:30. Laura Ingraham’s comment at about 40:38 was HILARIOUS. (Not really family friendly though).

i watched that

i just don't u/stand what that celebration is all about.. Was it a bunch of satanists getting together to mock the Cahtolic Church?
(05-09-2018, 01:18 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]i just don't u/stand what that celebration is all about.. Was it a bunch of satanists getting together to mock the Cahtolic Church?

Certainly seems like it.
Raymond Arroyo “Cardinal Dolan said [of the Met Gala] ‘This is to bring out the good, the beautiful, and the true.’

Laura Ingraham: “-And the Leather.”
I think more people are starting to realize what an absolute buffoon Cardinal Dolan has made himself into. He laughs and laughs and cracks jokes and hams it up with the rich and famous enemies of the Faith. I don’t think he’s one of them though- I really don’t think he’s that malicious. Maybe he foolishly thinks he’ll win them over by being nice. Maybe an inordinate desire to be liked corrupted him either when he was in Wisconsin or when he got to New York. He thinks being all chummy with the rich and famous is winning him friends and perhaps winning them over to Christ, but they’re playing him for a fool- at least I hope so, either that or he’s one of them and an enemy of Christ himself. They don’t cozy up to him because they find him inspiring and because they want to be his friends. They cozy up to him because they think that if they have him close, they’ll be able to destroy the Church quietly, while Dolan cheers them on.
(05-09-2018, 05:30 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: [ -> ]I think more people are starting to realize what an absolute buffoon Cardinal Dolan has made himself into. He laughs and laughs and cracks jokes and hams it up with the rich and famous enemies of the Faith. I don’t think he’s one of them though- I really don’t think he’s that malicious. Maybe he foolishly thinks he’ll win them over by being nice. Maybe an inordinate desire to be liked corrupted him either when he was in Wisconsin or when he got to New York. He thinks being all chummy with the rich and famous is winning him friends and perhaps winning them over to Christ, but they’re playing him for a fool- at least I hope so, either that or he’s one of them and an enemy of Christ himself. They don’t cozy up to him because they find him inspiring and because they want to be his friends. They cozy up to him because they think that if they have him close, they’ll be able to destroy the Church quietly, while Dolan cheers them on.

Cardinal Dolan is a jackass and I am not afraid to say it. An absolute embarrassment to the robe and the priesthood.
Well, Dolan is still only 68, so he has another 7 years before he'll be forced to retire (all things staying the same). So still many years of the arguably most influencial diocese in the English speaking world being under his influence.