FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Nothing left to say - Kate Perry Vatican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Peace.....there's really nothing one can say about this video; it leaves me speechless!  I'm done!  God bless, angeltime Heart  *scroll down to the video

Kate Perry Vatican
(05-09-2018, 05:24 PM)angeltime Wrote: [ -> ]Peace.....there's really nothing one can say about this video; it leaves me speechless!  I'm done!  God bless, angeltime Heart  *scroll down to the video

Kate Perry Vatican

I don't see where the Vatican promotes trans meditation. The headline is misleading.  She talked about her use of it but I haven;'t see the Vatican  come out in support of those beliefs.
(05-09-2018, 10:57 PM)havok579257 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2018, 05:24 PM)angeltime Wrote: [ -> ]Peace.....there's really nothing one can say about this video; it leaves me speechless!  I'm done!  God bless, angeltime Heart  *scroll down to the video

Kate Perry Vatican

I don't see where the Vatican promotes trans meditation. The headline is misleading.  She talked about her use of it but I haven;'t see the Vatican  come out in support of those beliefs.

Then why did they invite her? They don't need to endorse the beliefs. Now people will just assume the Church approves of pagan meditation. It would have been better if they had invited a scholar of Christian meditation, of which there are several schools, Ignatian, Sulpician, etc. But of course that wouldn't be 'kewl' and headline grabbing, now would it?
(05-10-2018, 12:49 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]

Kate Perry Vatican

Then why did they invite her? They don't need to endorse the beliefs. Now people will just assume the Church approves of pagan meditation. It would have been better if they had invited a scholar of Christian meditation, of which there are several schools, Ignatian, Sulpician, etc. But of course that wouldn't be 'kewl' and headline grabbing, now would it?
Peace.....could it be that the Pope is trying to gain some points ahead of time prior to the Youth Synod??  It seems he is condoning this type of meditation because he did say at one point, "we all have the same God."  God bless, angeltime Heart
Might be. Since he has no idea of Who we actually worship, it doesn't make any difference to him if the Church seems to endorse paganism.

Kate Perry Vatican

This is excellent. I saw the whole thing.

I didn't know Perry donates so much money to Planned Parenthood!

I think the guy could have gone more into how sex destroys young people. I heard of this story yrs ago: a Planned Parenthood person or someone associated w/ a like organiation came into a school to teach sex ed.. taught the kids about how to have sex, how to get an abortion if "things go wrong" in your sexual encounter(s)--which they were definitely encouraged to have

this one girl after being taught this *^%#@ got pregnant, had an abortion, then because of the guilt and etc...

committed suicide

I cry for her parents and other loved ones.. and for her soul.. so yeh, i wish  the guy had elaborated more on that,  the way sex with the wrong person is disastrous.. .w hether you are young or old (or what have you)
(05-10-2018, 09:09 AM)angeltime Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2018, 12:49 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]

Kate Perry Vatican

Peace.....could it be that the Pope is trying to gain some points ahead of time prior to the Youth Synod??  It seems he is condoning this type of meditation because he did say at one point, "we all have the same God."  God bless, angeltime Heart

how bs

we do NOT all have the same God. Catholics have the true God--along w/ all those who are not actively anti-Catholic (they are on their way to knowing him)

others do NOT have the real God. (that is not to say all Catholics are focused on the real God... just going to Church --if that's all you do and you do not allow what you hear there to affect you--does not make you a Catholic)
She is the worst.
One of the greatest marketing ploys of all times was when the guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, called his pagan, Hindu meditation technique 'transcendental meditation'. It was very effective in hiding the pagan religious essence of the technique.
(05-10-2018, 01:58 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]One of the greatest marketing ploys of all times was when the guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, called his pagan, Hindu meditation technique 'transcendental meditation'. It was very effective in hiding the pagan religious essence of the technique.

No different than Yoga. I've even heard (maybe I read it here) that many of the yoga poses are designed as praises or calls to Hindu gods. So even if you take away the meditative/spiritual aspects, you're still calling upon pagan deities (i.e., devils). Yet many people do yoga as a form of exercise without realizing what they're doing. Then again, eastern spirituality is considered cool these days.
Pages: 1 2