FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: "We all have the same God" (Pope F)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"We all have the same God" (Pope F)

OK, at first I rebelled against those words. But then i stopped and thought about it and it is true, we all have the same God, meaning we are all obligated to the same God, we all have to answer to the same God, and the same God [fill in the blanks... made us, etc..]

But we do not all worship the same God

thsoe who believe its OK to be queer are NOT worshipping God, but their own fantasies (lies) about God

those who think it's OK to rip a child apart and throw him or her into the trash like garbage worship a god who... the same god who "inspired" Judas to sell out Jesus

these and.. those who hate the Catholic Church (etc) serve the god called Satan. Yes, he is the god of this world as the Word says.. but as we all know, this world won't last forever.. Our part in said world will definitely come to an end sooner or later. We don't know when the end comes but we know  that it comes.. Young people (Katy Perry, invited to the Vatican, but I never have been) think they are going to live forever but

one car accident--one malignant cancer cell.. can change things..
(05-10-2018, 03:24 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]"We all have the same God" (Pope F)

OK, at first I rebelled against those words. But then i stopped and thought about it and it is true, we all have the same God, meaning we are all obligated to the same God, we all have to answer to the same God, and the same God [fill in the blanks... made us, etc..]

thsoe who believe its OK to be queer are NOT worshipping God, but their own fantasies (lies) about God

those who think it's OK to rip a child apart and throw him or her into the trash like garbage worship a god who... the same god who "inspired" Judas to sell out Jesus

these and.. those who hate the Catholic Church (etc) serve the god called Satan. Yes, he is the god of this world as the Word says.. but as we all know, this world won't last forever.. Our part in said world will definitely come to an end sooner or later. We don't know when the end comes but we know  that it comes.. Young people (Katy Perry, invited to the Vatican, but I never have been) think they are going to live forever but

You phrased that well, 'we all have to answer to the same God......but we do not all worship the same God'.
(05-10-2018, 03:24 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]"We all have the same God" (Pope F)

I agree entirely.