FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: God will strike in an unprecedented way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Church will be in an eclipse, the world will be in dismay. Priests will become cesspools of impurity. God will strike in an unprecedented way. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth. God will exhaust His wrath.”
-Our Lady of La Salette

this was said in the approved apparition of laselette, I feel like we are at that point now.

Does the bible/apparitions tell us what it means by God will strike in an unprecedented way? How will he do this?
(05-10-2018, 04:24 PM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: [ -> ]The Church will be in an eclipse, the world will be in dismay. Priests will become cesspools of impurity. God will strike in an unprecedented way. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth. God will exhaust His wrath.”
-Our Lady of La Salette

this was said in the approved apparition of laselette, I feel like we are at that point now.

Does the bible/apparitions tell us what it means by God will strike in an unprecedented way? How will he do this?

i believe we are at that point also.

your comments  about impurity of priests brought back a memory. i went to confession w/ this priest i thought was a  good priest. But I remember getting this sense, while in the confessional, which was face to face..  that something was "impure" in that priest's life... OK, it w as just a feeling but a pretty strong one just the same. Well, i tried to ignore it but then later, i saw this priest being EXTREMELY uncharitable toward someone in dire need and it was like "Gee, maybe i should not ignore my feelings."

as to your Q, i don't know how he will do it

maybe he will just come back? But in any case, as we know, he can do anything he wants.. Smile
(05-10-2018, 04:24 PM)popeinnocent1972 Wrote: [ -> ]The Church will be in an eclipse, the world will be in dismay. Priests will become cesspools of impurity. God will strike in an unprecedented way. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth. God will exhaust His wrath.”
-Our Lady of La Salette

Peace.....read more on the prophesies and apparitions - unprecedented means unexpected and never happened in the past.  God bless, angeltime Heart