FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: what was your worst confession experience?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmmm... I don't know which one to choose

There was time the priest yelled at me for not wanting to take psych drugs

There was the time the priest interrupted and never let me finish.. Oh, yeh,  that was the same incident
Not bad, exactly.
Once, when I was a child Father called me by name in the Confessional.  Oops.
Now Father knew exactly how many times I had disobeyed my Mother and how many times I had been mean to my older brother.
I confessed the sin of masturbation and the elderly priest thought I was a boy and congratulated me on persevering towards pure manhood. I finished the rest of my confession in a low, husky, masculine voice so I wouldn't embarrass him....
(05-14-2018, 08:07 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: [ -> ]I confessed the sin of masturbation and the elderly priest thought I was a boy and congratulated me on persevering towards pure manhood. I finished the rest of my confession in a low, husky, masculine voice so I wouldn't embarrass him....

I'm sorry you had that, but that is funny...I love how you went along with it. Lol :D
(05-14-2018, 07:26 PM)MaryTN Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, exactly.
Once, when I was a child Father called me by name in the Confessional.  Oops.
Now Father knew exactly how many times I had disobeyed my Mother and how many times I had been mean to my older brother.

But at least you had the comfort of knowing he couldn't do a darned thing about it.
Getting in trouble with the priest for not receiving communion when I had mortal sins to confess.
(05-15-2018, 12:39 AM)yablabo Wrote: [ -> ]Getting in trouble with the priest for not receiving communion when I had mortal sins to confess.

???
(05-15-2018, 12:39 AM)yablabo Wrote: [ -> ]Getting in trouble with the priest for not receiving communion when I had mortal sins to confess.

I hope that was the last time you darkened that kneeler ... although something tells me no kneelers were involved if that was his attitude.