FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The strange, wonderful things that have happened to me since my return to the Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have written another post on the strange things that have happened to me since my return to the Catholic Church after many decades away. 

Some of you have already read about the miracle that brought me back to the Church. If not, you will find the link in the blog post below:

Strange things have happened to me since my return to the Catholic Church
Wow.  What an awesome testimony.  One part really hit home with me as well;  "I woke up from this dream in tears. I have kept these words in my mind and I ask myself if I’m doing it. Every day I infuse all of my actions with love for Our Lord: chopping vegetables, grocery shopping, talking to my husband, dining with my friends, etc. When I started doing this, I realised how impatient I am and how I lose my temper very easily. This mission hits me at the heart of my worst vice: my pride."

A few days ago before I went to sleep, I begged God to reveal to me why I am so unhappy in my life.  I didn't hear a voice per se, but a strong convicting realization, PRIDE.  So lately, I have been trying to maintain control when aggravated, fearful of something wordly, etc., and constantly asking God to humble me, even to the point of asking for one of the Saints to intercede for me.  Some of the vices I have been dealing with for years are coming to the surface of my conscience.

Thank you for your sharing and God Bless.