FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: A Man of his Word
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Catholic websites there are constant advertisements for the movie "A Man of his Word" starring Pope Francis. Is anybody going to see this? I am tempted just to see what the movie is going to try to project (and offer the time up for the Reparation of Sins) :D

I cannot imagine what this move is trying to push, could this be a response to the Dictator Pope?

Although I do wish the movie the The Vatican Deception would play near me...
The Vatican needs a Hollywood-esque documentary production to convince the people Bergoglio is a man of his word?

Leni Riefenstahl was unavailable for comment, but un-named sources say she's thrilled her propaganda-through-film work continues.
(05-18-2018, 05:12 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: [ -> ]On Catholic websites there are constant advertisements for the movie "A Man of his Word" starring Pope Francis. Is anybody going to see this? I am tempted just to see what the movie is going to try to project (and offer the time up for the Reparation of Sins) :D

I cannot imagine what this move is trying to push, could this be a response to the Dictator Pope?

what's the Vatican Deception about?
(05-18-2018, 05:25 PM)Bonaventure Wrote: [ -> ]The Vatican needs a Hollywood-esque documentary production to convince the people Bergoglio is a man of his word?

Leni Riefenstahl was unavailable for comment, but un-named sources say she's thrilled her propaganda-through-film work continues.

she was Hitler's photographer, right?
I am not going to see that. I don’t want to give the impression that I’m one of his cheerleaders- that would cause scandal. Plus, I’d likely throw up in the theater as they marvel at how humble he is, and it’s unbecoming of a grown man to do that.
(05-18-2018, 05:51 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]what's the Vatican Deception about?

(05-18-2018, 05:52 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]she was Hitler's photographer, right?

Google is your friend.
(05-18-2018, 05:51 PM)gracemary5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2018, 05:12 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: [ -> ]On Catholic websites there are constant advertisements for the movie "A Man of his Word" starring Pope Francis. Is anybody going to see this? I am tempted just to see what the movie is going to try to project (and offer the time up for the Reparation of Sins) :D

what's the Vatican Deception about?

http://www.thevaticandeception.com

It's about the Fatima message and Fr Nicholas Gruner.