FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Priests I never want to hear....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I could have easily mistaken the assembly of men in the photo as protestant preachers. Their dialog would have further confused me.
Quote:Notice the picture of the old priests with only one in a clerical collar....(Maggie)

Gosh, I wonder if that's what the coming schism will look like. :/
(07-02-2018, 05:46 PM)Magdalene Wrote: [ -> ]This past weekend we had a visitor priest who started Mass with "Who has a birthday"...

Silly me. And all this time I thought Mass was supposed to start with "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."

I learn something everyday. Sticking tongue out at you
(07-03-2018, 01:56 PM)Jeeter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 05:46 PM)Magdalene Wrote: [ -> ]This past weekend we had a visitor priest who started Mass with "Who has a birthday"...

Silly me.  And all this time I thought Mass was supposed to start with "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.  Amen."

I learn something everyday. Sticking tongue out at you

Don't be so obtuse Jeeter. That's soooo pre-Vatican 11 of you.  Big Grin
Why should we take them seriously if they're going to meetings dressed in regular clothing?
(07-03-2018, 02:16 PM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]That's soooo pre-Vatican 11 of you.  Big Grin

When did we get Vaticans 3 through 10? Has Pope Francis been holding councils and not telling us? 2 was bad enough!

Big Grin
By 11 he meant II. Perhaps he had the wrong font
Where there any bishops there? Maybe the pope too?
(07-03-2018, 04:19 PM)ServusDei Wrote: [ -> ]By 11 he meant II. Perhaps he had the wrong font

Nope. Didn't you hear about the other viii?
(07-03-2018, 12:57 AM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2018, 12:13 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 06:31 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]We're witnessing the creation of a false Catholic church set up under the leadership of Jorge Bergoglio.

This issue of social justice in the modern world started with Pope Leo.

You really fascinate me, Poche.

Are you trying to compare whatever this is with Rerum Novarum?

No, not just with Rerum Novarum but with all those exhortations and encyclicals that they have here written by various Popes condemning the slave trade.
Pages: 1 2 3