FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Homoerotic Dance Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Gay dancer invited by priest to do nearly naked homoerotic dance in Mass to celebrate "eroticism of the faith" and a "sensual love for Jesus."

An erotic primacy of a new priest from the Diocese of Rottenburg

Quote:Last Saturday in the Moritzkirche in Augsburg ("Cityseelsorge"), there was a clear liturgical abuse that caused a shakeup of Catholics in the diocese of Augsburg and beyond. As part of the primacy of the new priest Fabian Ploneczka of the Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart, a so-called triduum was held in the Augsburg Moritzkirche. According to observers on site, a dancer dressed only in skintight boxer shorts danced the "theme" of the Vesper service and tried to depict the "Jeremiah Passion of a Prophet" with a ballet insert, the Church space becoming a dance floor, even the altar area, according to church visitors attending the event, where the dancer picked up the gospel, nudged the ambo almost naked, and lasciviously lolled in front of the altar.

Following a performance by the dancer, the Stuttgart radio pastor Thomas Steiger spoke on the subject of "eroticism of the faith." He praised observers for the alleged grace and especially of the male body, and spoke of a "sensual love for Jesus". 

Worshipers told kath.net that there was a clearly homophile, yes, homoerotic event in a consecrated church. 

The "event" led to the bizarre reaction that a churchgoer shouted loudly that then everyone could undress. He then partially undressed and stood up half naked in the church. 

Some visitors left the service prematurely, which also had children present. 

Augsburg is the original home bishopric of the new priests, but has changed to the neighboring diocese Rottenburg-Stuttgart. 

Photos from the event are attached.
Puke
Honestly, I've seen some liturgical abuse. I've seen some downright heresy in churches. But this, this is just a new low. All I can hope is that priest is shut down and punished accordingly. So gross.
When I was a Reformed Protestant, my crusty friends and I would joke about the proliferation of Jesus-is-my-boyfriend praise songs that were/are so abundant in contemporary "worship" services. However, this takes the gay-baker cake. It may take more of these liturgical "happenings" for people to see what is what.
The statue of Jesus is in the "As above so below" Baphomet pose.
Was he the only dancer?  If it was only one man, how is this homoerotic?
(07-19-2018, 07:48 AM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]Was he the only dancer?  If it was only one man, how is this homoerotic?

Good point. What distinguishes it from just a normal erotic dance mass?
(07-19-2018, 09:06 AM)Dominicus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2018, 07:48 AM)Melkite Wrote: [ -> ]Was he the only dancer?  If it was only one man, how is this homoerotic?

Good point. What distinguishes it from just a normal erotic dance mass?

Both good points.  Maybe it's just me, but of all the erotic dance masses that I've attended, there's usually a near-naked woman and a near-naked man, so maybe I've simply jumped the gun by arbitrarily labelling this one as "homoerotic."  Or maybe it was because the priest was drooling over the dancer.
(07-19-2018, 02:31 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [ -> ]The statue of Jesus is in the "As above so below" Baphomet pose.

Come on, man. Stop looking for spooky Illuminati Lucifer stuff everywhere. It's as liable to turn people away as much as misogyny is.  Consider slowing your roll with this stuff, and using prudence.

The images of Christ came first.

[Image: CristoRaffaello.jpg]

Plenty more here. Satanists always ape and distort the Faith. Ex., they see an "inverted Crucifix"; we see St. Peter's cross. They see divination by the stars; we (can) see the Zodiac and planets as St. Thomas understood them, as possible influences that don't destroy free will or whose doings amount to fate. They see the Eucharist as something to profane; we see it as Life. And "as above, so below" has a Christian meaning, right out of Christ's mouth: "Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
(07-18-2018, 06:13 PM)Bonaventure Wrote: [ -> ]Gay dancer invited by priest to do nearly naked homoerotic dance in Mass to celebrate "eroticism of the faith" and a "sensual love for Jesus."

An erotic primacy of a new priest from the Diocese of Rottenburg

Quote:Last Saturday in the Moritzkirche in Augsburg ("Cityseelsorge"), there was a clear liturgical abuse that caused a shakeup of Catholics in the diocese of Augsburg and beyond. As part of the primacy of the new priest Fabian Ploneczka of the Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart, a so-called triduum was held in the Augsburg Moritzkirche. According to observers on site, a dancer dressed only in skintight boxer shorts danced the "theme" of the Vesper service and tried to depict the "Jeremiah Passion of a Prophet" with a ballet insert, the Church space becoming a dance floor, even the altar area, according to church visitors attending the event, where the dancer picked up the gospel, nudged the ambo almost naked, and lasciviously lolled in front of the altar.

Following a performance by the dancer, the Stuttgart radio pastor Thomas Steiger spoke on the subject of "eroticism of the faith." He praised observers for the alleged grace and especially of the male body, and spoke of a "sensual love for Jesus". 

Worshipers told kath.net that there was a clearly homophile, yes, homoerotic event in a consecrated church. 

The "event" led to the bizarre reaction that a churchgoer shouted loudly that then everyone could undress. He then partially undressed and stood up half naked in the church. 

Some visitors left the service prematurely, which also had children present. 

Augsburg is the original home bishopric of the new priests, but has changed to the neighboring diocese Rottenburg-Stuttgart. 

Photos from the event are attached.
Peace....well, it is certainly a diocese of "rottenberg" alright!  I think it's witchcraft - we don't need sensuality involved in the mass to celebrate our love for Jesus.  This is a matter of the spirit and soul - not our physical senses.  I suppose nobody has been reprimanded for this at all.  I am wondering if any people got up and walked out!  God bless, angeltime Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5