FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Is the Pope waking up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend just shared this video:

My wife laughed out lout when he said "So much for who am I to judge."

Is he coming too, or is it just too much to ignore anymore?

And I'd probably get kicked off Catholic Answers forum for posting this if I put it there.
(07-24-2018, 10:20 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: [ -> ]And I'd probably get kicked off Catholic Answers forum for posting this if I put it there.

If I hadn’t already watched this, I would now.
No much of the objection to Pope Francis' "Who am I to judge" comment are hostiley taking his words out of context. If you take them in the context in which they were made then as a Catholic there would be no problem.
Yep just got to take it in context. 

Right between "God made you like that" and "there is no Hell".
Big whoop. He's FINALLY ticked off about the obvious homosexualization of the clergy, gay nativity scenes, gay orgies, etc., things we've known about and have been bitching about for at least twenty years now? Take the tiara, give him a brownie.
(07-25-2018, 12:04 AM)Poche Wrote: [ -> ]No much of the objection to Pope Francis' "Who am I to judge" comment are hostiley taking his words out of context. If you take them in the context in which they were made then as a Catholic there would be no problem.

I got what you're saying and agree.  We shouldn't be judging people who struggle with a sinful desire (not just homosexual inclinations) but try to live a faithful, Catholic life.  This video wasn't referring to those people.

On a related note, this thread needs a theme song.

I'll believe he's waking up when he removes Marx, Cupich, McElroy, Tobin, Scheuer, H Koch, Bonny, Paglia, Danneels, De Kesel for starters.
(07-25-2018, 10:23 AM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]I'll believe he's waking up when he removes Marx, Cupich, McElroy, Tobin, Scheuer, H Koch, Bonny, Paglia, Danneels, De Kesel for starters.

And when he announces his intention for the immediate consecration of Russia to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.
(07-25-2018, 12:00 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2018, 10:23 AM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]I'll believe he's waking up when he removes Marx, Cupich, McElroy, Tobin, Scheuer, H Koch, Bonny, Paglia, Danneels, De Kesel for starters.

And when he announces his intention for the immediate consecration of Russia to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.

I Benedict or JP2 didn't do it - that's a tall order for this one.
Markie Boy Wrote:I[f] Benedict or JP2 didn't do it - that's a tall order for this one.

Pope Saint John Paul II did consecrate Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.
Pages: 1 2