FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: No Russia Consecration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I do believe in the Fatima message, and have found comfort here in this forum, and building trust in the community here.

So I am going to ask as I don't know - why have the popes not consecrated Russia??  It's not hard, costs no money, and promises good.
(07-25-2018, 01:28 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: [ -> ]So I do believe in the Fatima message, and have found comfort here in this forum, and building trust in the community here.

So I am going to ask as I don't know - why have the popes not consecrated Russia??  It's not hard, costs no money, and promises good.

Papal authority is no match for the headwinds generated from the deadly combination of geopolitics, Vatican buerocracy, and Collegiality.
I know pope pius XII tried, but he did it in private, and not public - so I don't think it counted, but he was in a difficult position as it was World War II

I know pope john paul II did the whole world... but not russia by name.

From my understanding (I could be wrong) the consecration was to stop ERRORs being spread in the first place, our lady wanted it done in 1929, to stop communism, things like abortion was first legalised in Russia, the working women was pushed in Russia - Russia produced a lot of bad fruits and the errors have spread...
Pius XI, Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, Benedict XVI, and Francis, have all failed to carry out the consecration of Russia according to the Blessed Mother's specific instructions.
I know they have failed - but the question is why? Why not do it? What is to loose?
(07-25-2018, 02:39 PM)Markie Boy Wrote: [ -> ]I know they have failed - but the question is why?  Why not do it?  What is to loose?

A combination of apathy and uncooperative bishops.
Along with a fear of offending first the communists and then the orthodox church.
(07-25-2018, 03:00 PM)Eric F Wrote: [ -> ]Along with a fear of offending first the communists and then the orthodox church.

I believe this is one of the biggest parts of it and why it wasn't such an easy request. One would say, what's the big deal? Get a bunch of bishops together and do a consecration. Yet, it never happened specifically as asked due to worldly fear. Of course one can also say that the evil one would do everything in his power to dissuade a pope from doing it by filling his head and those around him with these types of fears.
Anyone know what would have happened if the consecration had been done?

would our church go back to true Catholicism?
I believe that if the consecration had properly been performed, international communism would have been dealt a fatal blow sparing the lives of millions worldwide, while millions of Protestants would have joined the Church when they witnessed it's power.
Pages: 1 2