FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Re-writing History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Peace.....it is becoming more apparent to me that there is a huge effort to erase history (as it was, is and went down) to re-write it to suit ones own plan and agenda.  There must be one at the root who would have a serious passion of doing this.  (I wonder who that might be??)

About 1 yr ago, I read about a Cardinal in Rome (don't remember name) who said, "If Jesus was going to come, he would have come by now."  So, this tells us that Cardinal does not know his Scripture or is ignoring it hoping we don't - because it clearly states, "We do not know the day or the hour!"  

God bless, angeltime Heart
(08-04-2018, 07:07 PM)angeltime Wrote: [ -> ]Peace.....it is becoming more apparent to me that there is a huge effort to erase history (as it was, is and went down) to re-write it to suit ones own plan and agenda.  There must be one at the root who would have a serious passion of doing this.  (I wonder who that might be??)

About 1 yr ago, I read about a Cardinal in Rome (don't remember name) who said, "If Jesus was going to come, he would have come by now."  So, this tells us that Cardinal does not know his Scripture or is ignoring it hoping we don't - because it clearly states, "We do not know the day or the hour!"  

HI angel time,

Agreed, the thing is history has been being rewritten since Vatican II. The liturgy, the calendar, the sacraments, the Mass readings, canon law, the catechism, the breviary, literally everything..
(08-04-2018, 07:16 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2018, 07:07 PM)angeltime Wrote: [ -> ]Peace.....it is becoming more apparent to me that there is a huge effort to erase history (as it was, is and went down) to re-write it to suit ones own plan and agenda.  There must be one at the root who would have a serious passion of doing this.  (I wonder who that might be??)

HI angel time,

Agreed, the thing is history has been being rewritten since Vatican II. The liturgy, the calendar, the sacraments, the Mass readings, canon law, the catechism, the breviary, literally everything..
Peace.....there is a lot more than just changes to suit the times going on here!  Someone is trying to erase Jesus and the Church and all the history that goes with it!  God bless, angeltime Heart Didn't Francis say "Jesus failed; that's why He died on the CrossHuh?"