FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Cupich :We have a bigger agenda than to be distracted by all of this’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good to see a major paper keeping Cupich in the news. Well worth a read 
                                                            https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/blase-...minarians/
A bigger agenda?

What agenda might that be?

At least he's being honest.
What is bigger than saving souls?
Unless you are secretly playing for the other team.....I don't like conspiracy theories, but this is getting a bit hard to ignore.
Look, a bigger agenda ...

Okay Cupich, tell that to the DA when he starts subpoena your diocese.

I guess his predecessor's Cdl George's prophecy may be correct...his successor may very well be in prison and Cupich's successor may be martyred.
(09-11-2018, 06:37 PM)austenbosten Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Cupich, tell that to the DA when he starts subpoena your diocese.

I guess his predecessor's Cdl George's prophecy may be correct...his successor may very well be in prison and Cupich's successor may be martyred.

It's often like Croesus ("If you attack, a great kingdom will fall.")

We initial read this and think "successor ... in prison" that must mean that there will be a great persecution ... it also could just mean the successor is a criminal.