FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Huge: Newspaper Has & Will Publish the Pope Benedict Dossier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From kathnet, translated by Chrome:

13 September 2018, 10:45 
New bomb in the Vatican: newspaper names the name of the 'gay lobby'

Italian newspaper announces, in possession of a dossier of Benedict XVI. to be - In the next few days you will announce the names of the gay lobby of the Vatican

The Vatican is about to explode another news bomb. The Italian daily Il Fatto Quotidiano announced this week that it has a list of names of all members of the gay lobby in the Vatican. This reports "The Free World". Brisant is that according to the newspaper, the names of homosexual employees should be printed on Vatican paper. The list should, according to the newspaper, the fruit of the research of a Benedict XVI. be convened commission of Julian Herranz, Jozsef Tomko and Salvatore De Giorgi, which were assigned to investigate in the case of Vatileaks. The dossier was presented shortly before Benedict's resignation. Brisant is that the "Gay Homo" list is not just the names of the culprits, but also evidence of the allegations. According to Il Fatto Quotidiano there should be names of prelates and laymen here. The newspaper announces that over the course of several days the list will be published gradually. In addition, the newspaper announces a "scandal" to US Cardinal Kevin Farrell, who was appointed by Francis as Prefect for the Dicastery for Lay, Family and Life.
YES! Take them down!
I wonder what they're waiting for.  If they are in possession of it, publish it.  Used to be a time when this was called a scoop, and it went to press immediately.  Now we're sent teasers first, then, hopefully, the story.  Let's hope they follow through.
I've been surfing the Traditional Catholic blogosphere and news sites all day, and this is the only mention of this story I've seen. I wish someone would come out with a good translation. My German is more than a bit rusty. Smile
Church Militant is now posting about this too. There was an email and they just did a love breaking news, the video will probably be on their site soon.
(09-13-2018, 07:25 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: [ -> ]Church Militant is now posting about this too. There was an email and they just did a love breaking news, the video will probably be on their site soon.

Thanks!
(09-13-2018, 05:05 PM)Bonaventure Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what they're waiting for.  If they are in possession of it, publish it.  Used to be a time when this was called a scoop, and it went to press immediately.  Now we're sent teasers first, then, hopefully, the story.  Let's hope they follow through.

Well thats the way the media works now. This is like a trailer to a movie. They dont call it infotainment for nothing.
This story seems to be a "false alarm." Wasn't it reported last week? The release seems to just be a rumor for now.

The only site I can find aggressively promoting this story is Church Militant, which a couple weeks ago was convinced that Cardinal Wuerl was going to be extracted from the US by Vatican operatives under the cover of night in some kind of spec ops mission to keep him from getting arrested. But he was at Mass a couple days later.
From what I can find, this list was first mentioned in il Fatto Quotidiano on September 5, but is in its premium section so you need to subscribe to see it: https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/premium...lobby-gay/

Here is the translated version of what is accessible: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ilfattoquotidiano.it%2Fpremium%2Farticoli%2Fspavento-vaticano-tutti-i-nomi-nella-lista-della-lobby-gay%2F&edit-text=&act=url